✧CHAPTER - 9✧

Y/N'S POV

While returning back from JYPE, the whole time i could not stop thinking about what has been happening for the past 2 days.

Time passed quickly, but for some reason even though everything has sorted out now, Hyunjin has this constant expression of sadness on his face.

Throughout the years of being a STAY, not once have i ever seen him being like this in any of their content.

Sure i know that reel life and real life have the difference of heaven and earth but still, something's off about him.

____________________

I kept overthinking a lot of things and suddenly i had this one question in my head

"Hey Yeri, do you know if your cousin Kim Seungmin is in military right now or not?"

"Woah that came outta nowhere, what's up?"

"No i mean, i had this one friend who likes Stray Kids so she keeps asking me over text haha" i say nervously.

"No way, did you tell her that I'm his cousin?"

"I'm sorry that just came outta my mouth while talking to her" i lied without hesitation.

"Uh well it's okay, as far as i know i did hear my parents talking about him going to the military, i think it was around one and a half months ago" she said with an expression of thinking.

"Ohhhh thankss"

"No probs but like won't your friend already know about this, i mean it literally breaks the internet when a kpop idol goes to military"

She was right, I should've just searched it up. Why am i so dumb ughhhh

"Uh.....yeah i know right?? She's kinda stupid, don't mind her, BY THE WAY let's get dinner out todayy" i say diverting the topic.

"Oh really? That sounds fun! We'll split, and i am not hearing anything, let's goooo!!"

"What can i say?" I chuckle

____________________

Okay so i was right, huh? If seungmin has already returned from the military then that means Hyunjin too has completed his part of serving his time in the military.

Probably the reason why man was looking so buff, i mean he's not exactly buff but definitely not the old Hyunjin that i once knew

Isn't he not even 30 right now? He must have gone early. Damn i really did miss out on a lot of things.

I can't keep thinking about all of this, gotta go change now

____________________

We both got ready as soon as possible because we both were really hungry. I wore an oversized ash grey hoodie with baggy jeans while yeri wore a sweater dress. She looked so pretty wearing it, i might actually marry her.

After a full on serious discussion on our way towards the main food hub of the city, we finally decided to get barbeque because what did you really do if you didn't have those authentic barbeques at South Korea?

Yeri took me to a renowned bbq place, it looked quite traditional and the smell, Don't even ask.

My stomach started to rumble like crazy because of how hungry i was.