✧CHAPTER - 7✧

"You really think you're being a GREAT mother by telling me how to live my life?"

"What would you understand, you ungrateful child! Giving birth to you must have been a karma for all the sins of my past!!"

"ENOUGH! ONE MORE WORD AND YOU'LL FACE CONSEQUENCES!"

"What? What are you trying to imply? You would hit me? Hit your mother? Well then go on, GO ON I SAID, SHOW ME THE RESULT OF MY SINS YOU BRAT!"

He hit her with fists multiple times on her back, he hit his mother. My mother, enraged and frustrated to her core, threw every picture that hung in the room. I had to clean up the mess while crying. That's how it always was. That's how my brother was. That's how my family was.

*Alarm rings*

A dream? Why would i dream about that pathetic incident?

I never really had peace in that house. I never felt safe with my brother. I never had someone who really protected me. It was only me whom i could trust.

I always envied those who had a normal big brother. I always prayed that my brother stayed away from my family. Instead of being a support stick, he was nothing but a menace. It wasn't his fault, that's how he was raised.

When I found Stray kids, I saw Chan. I found out more about him, i found out that he was a big brother who had a little sister of the same age as me. I watched his lives and i watched how he cared for his members. I listened to the good and motivating things he said on lives. He was the big brother i always wanted. He'll never know that he is one of the reasons i am alive but if I'd ever meet him, I'd surely tell him, that for me, he is the big brother figure that i never had, that he is someone who made me feel safe and sound, someone who was like a family and of course all the other 7 members too were like home to me.

--------------------------

"Y/n are you ready?"

"Yeah"

"You have been down since morning? What's the matter?"

"What? No no I'm good, it's just that I'm in my luteal phase so i keep having bad dreams, nothing much"

"Ohhhhh i get it girl, come on, gonna get you some chocolates on the way to the company."

"You're too sweet for this world Yeri" i say with a calm smile.

We straight out head towards the van that was going to take us, Yeri bought me many chocolates as promised, she's so sweet ever since we got to know each other.

I definitely felt good eating those chocolates. It's good to have someone who cares for you.

We reached the comapny soon after. As i got to the entrance Yeri called my name and told me something that completely blew my mind off.

"Hey remember that guy we bumped into that day in the elevator?" Yeri asked

"Yeah? What about him?"

"Turns out he's a member of the band my cousin's in."

"WHAT? How did you not know when we first saw him?" I asked with my eyes bulged out in shock.

"Wellll, i am not into kpop and stuff, and my cousin, Kim Seungmin, I am not that close to him. I only heard that he got into a group, i have met him once or twice in like 5 years so yeah, had no clue about this. I only got to know when i saw this one poster of Stray kids, saw him there and that man from the elevator."