XII

Jay

My heart hasn't been this happy before I confessed to him. Even Sunghoon has been pestering me to meet him but I declined.

That is because he will meet him soon. Then I will introduce him to my family on Friday. That's why, I plan to do everything as quick as I can so that on Friday, I won't have anything to worry about and focus on winning his heart to be my boyfriend. I am not rushing him or anything, I am just making sure we're on the same boat.

I am at Pentagon at the moment as I am reviewing the files of those who want to apply for Sunghoon's personal assistant. He's slowly recovering and he is now moving into his new built mansion. Good for him, I'm proud. He's again back to work but I insisted on choosing his P.A because he's still not 100% fine and I'm afraid he'd pick someone who could be a problem to him and to us. He could be reckless you know.

Currently, I have three candidates left. I have spent the whole morning and afternoon eliminating applicants but still, I can't decide from the three of them.

So, I again grab the files of applicants the HR told me were rejected due to being under qualified.

A face suddenly caught my attention and I immediately had my pick.

Sim Jaeyun

I know him because he worked as an intern to me before. He was with his classmates at the moment and they handled everything perfectly, especially him.

During his internship, I almost thought he's one of the new hired staffs because of a job well come.

I immediately realized why he's under qualified. That is because he is a fresh graduate. I admire his confidence because he applied for this job knowing he's competing with experienced applicants. If I were to choose, I will immediately choose him. I have reasons and that is because I have seen his work.

Plus, his personality can really help my brother. He oozes positivity that's why.

I held his papers and walked to the HR.

"Excuse me . . apparently, I have chosen the CEO's new P.A. I want you to call him for a final interview as early as 1pm"

The person was shocked when she realized I chose a fresh graduate.

"Sir Park, I'm afraid you must've grabbed the wrong file. He's one of the rejected applicants. Although his résumé is impressive, he's under qualified"

"Are you questioning my judgment? I am fully aware he just graduated but the last thing my brother needs right now is someone who will drive him crazy. . . call him now"

"Right away sir"

I walked back to Sunghoon's office and saw him standing in the middle of the room going through the papers with a sour expression.

"Don't worry, you'll meet your new P.A this afternoon. ."

"Not from these applicants I hope"

I nodded and made him sit on his chair.

"Thanks for helping. I'm afraid if the HR will hire me a new P.A, I would literally go crazy. I trust my people but when it comes to these things, I don't.  . "

"I know that's why I'm here. . ah, can you handle things here now?"

"Help me? . . I cannot deal with another set of numbers at the moment. I'm having a migraine . ."

"Sure . . . I can help you with the accounts. ."

"Thanks . . I need to collect myself. It is nearly 1 pm"