V

Jungwon

It's been a week since that Friday night I spent with the beautiful stranger I only know by the name, Jay. Today is a Friday and I'm dreaded to go back to that place again because I don't know what kind of person will enter the door next time. Maybe it is the worst.

Last Friday for me was amazing. Jay was so gentle and caring that I almost forgot that I was paid. When I woke up the next morning, I already expected my bottom to be hurting and also my back but I didn't think about it because I know my mom's doctor is waiting for the money for my mom's operation.

*Flashback*

I immediately washed up and wore my clothes and rushed to the receptionist along with other escorts from last night to claim our payments.

When I got to the front, the man actually gave me a smile I don't think I am comfortable with.

"Jungwon, here's your cash. . . and someone reserved you next Friday"

"What? They can do that?"

"Yea . . so come on Friday. Your client will be waiting. And here's your extra from your client. . ."

I immediately grabbed the cash and rushed to the hospital and directly to the doctor's office and good thing the doctor prepared all the needed papers and what I did was just to go to the cashier and pay the downpayment and good thing, she immediately called to prepare the operating room and handed me the paper to bring to the doctor and immediately, I did so the doctor quickly worked on my mom's case.

I am waiting in front of the door when Sunoo called.

"Hey, where have you been all night? I am here at your house and your sister is alone. . ."

"Oh Shit. . I'm so sorry Minnie, I need to bring back mom to the hospital . ."

My sister sniffed and I can already tell that she's crying.

"Is mom alright?"

"She's gonna be fine . . . I won't come home for now. . hey Sun?"

"I'm here . ."

"Please, can you watch over her for a while till I have results about mom? Please.  ."

"Of course.  .  . please be well ok Wonnie?"

"I will . . "

"Ok here's Minnie"

"Hey . .  don't worry, mom's gonna be fine. . stay strong ok? Sunoo will look after you for a while. . ."

"Ok . . tell mom I love her and that I will be strong for her. . bye bye Wonie"

After the phone call, I called my boss in the restaurant and explained to him about how my mom's in the operating room so I can't go to work and good thing he agreed to my request.

I then rummaged through my bag to find my wallet as I am hungry and I wanna eat something.

When I did, I noticed a paper fall off from my bag along with what look like a card and some cash.

*I know it's not much but I hope it can help. This is my card, and if you're looking for a job, you can call me. . . really, I just wanna help*

I immediately dialed the number and a woman replied.

"You are calling the office of Mr. Park of J.S.Park Corporation how may I help you?"

Corporation? A job in a corporation?