VII

Jay

I know something is not right with Jungwon tonight and it has been bothering me for sometime that even at the dinner table, I can't get the thought out of my head. After I left him, he looks at me like he wanted me to stay longer but I know I can't not come to our family dinner.

"Jay? Are you alright?"

Mom asked worriedly and I just gave her a small smile.

"I'm fine . .  just have a lot in my mind"

"Oh, how is the vineyard?"

Sunghoon asked and I thanked him quietly for bringing that up as I don't want to tell them about Jungwon yet.

"It's going well, but the farmer said the vineyard will take time to grow . . I don't know, the demand is high . . ."

My dad let out a sigh before sipping his favorite wine.

"Son, chill. . . you wont think well with that state you are in. . . have you tried to make a new one?"

Then I remembered the wine I stored after the night with Jungwon. I almost forgot about that.

"Ah. .  yeah, but it is still stored"

He hummed and smiled at me.

"Looking forward to it. . . cheer up . . if you're not up to talk about it, then we will not"

After dinner, we had a little catch up, more like mom and dad grilling all of us about marriage, all of us even Riki. I can tell my dad really is looking forward to Riki's relationship because of all the people Heeseung and Sunghoon introduced as their partners, only Sunoo managed to really capture our dad's 100% approval.

I mean, dad approved of the past relationships but with Sunpp, I can tell he's ready to be a father in law to him.

Then the attention went to me makimg me gulp the whole class of wine.

Should I confess to them?

Will it mess me up in front of my family? Will they hate Jungwon for that?

"I think I like someone"

I can literally hear a pin drop from the silence.

"Finally"

We all look at my dad who is smiling proudly at me.

What does he mean by finally?

"Finally?"

He and mom shared smiles before mom turned to me.

"That eases your Dad's worries on you growing old alone. . well, we're just worried for you Jay, you've never actually told us about someone you like till now . . and so we will support that feelings you have for them. . introduce us to them ok?"

My face sure is red right now because I don't know how to tell them how we meet. How would they think of him?

"Will do mom . . . but I will ask him first if he would want to meet you guys . .  the thing is, we just met and all. . starting to get to know each other. ."

"Aww. . Jay hyung, can I meet him first? Please?"

I want to tell him that he already knew him but I won't because he can immediately pinpoint who I'm talking about.

"No fair, I am his only hyung, so I will meet him first"

Heeseung hyung placed his arms on my shoulders giving me a smile.