Later

Avni's mood immediately improves among her family and she even forgets Tina's words.

" simmi, Avni puttar thak gyi hogi, use kamre me lekar jao.." Shweta says to whom Neil says excitedly

" Mom, main bhi to wahin jaa raha hu main lekar jaata hu..." Neil says to which Avni's face turns red and Simran and Shweta look at him

" Nahi, tu abhi nahi jaayega...." Shweta says

" kya ? Par kyon mom....mujhe neend aa rahi hai....bahut thak gya hu, subah se jgaa hu..." At his words, Shweta and Simran give him a look that we know very well how sleepy you are.

" Thodi der baad jaakar soo jaana beta ji...abhi sirf Avni jaayegi...." Neil makes a faces at his mother's words and at that very moment, Vishal comes and takes him to Raj, who goes reluctantly and seeing him going like this, Avni suppresses her smile.

Later Simran and Priyal bring her to Neil's room. Today, the entire room is decorated with scented candles and flowers for their first night together but yes, the room is not decorated with roses but with white lily flowers of Neil's wife's choice.

Suddenly coming into the room, in that romantic atmosphere of the room, Avni's heartbeat starts increasing, she swallows the saliva that is forming in her throat.

" What happened avu?  Nervous?" Seeing her gulping, Priyal says teasingly.

" Why would she be nervous...Neil must have done a lot already, she must be used to it." Simran speaks further teasing her, Which is only adding more red color to her face.
living between these two only means talking shamelessly.

" By the way, avu tell us the story of your first night tomorrow morning...ok ?" Priyal says to which she glare at her.

And then while joking, Simran makes Avni sit on the bed and covers her face with a veil.

" Waise to ye chahra Neil ne kaafi baar dekha hai...par aaj baat alag hai...bina muh dikhaayi liye apna chahra mat dikhaana " She says this while covering her face with a veil, to which Avni smiles shyly.

Later both of them go out of the room and here Avni feels really nervous, she does not understand how to react, sh is feeling a different kind of feeling in this flower decorated room and bed....Suddenly thousands of butterflies are dancing in her stomach, both of them have waited a long time for this day but she don't understand why she is getting nervous today.

Suddenly she flinches when she hears the door open, her heartbeat increases as she feels Neil move closer to the bed and her.

There is a smile on Neil's face when he sees her in the veil like this...But why is she wearing a veil? It is not that he has never seen her face.

Neil comes closer to the bed and sits opposite her and Avni holds her lehenga in her fists which is resting on her knees.
Neil sees her doing this and smiles...he understands that maybe she is getting nervous.

" Are you getting nervous with me?" She doesn't say anything at his words and Neil smiles and places his hand on the hand on her knees, On which he feels her trembling.

" Baby, what happened...I am your Neil.  Why are you so nervous...?" At his this words he still not get any answer on which he smiles and thinking something he speaks further

" Mrs. Khanna, you don't need to be so nervous...if you want, we will wait a little more." Neil says, but she gets shocked after hearing these words…ok, she is nervous but what is this, we will wait. She is ready, just a little nervous.

".Mr. Khanna, If you show more decency, I will divorce you tonight itself..." She suddenly lifts her veil and speaks but is shocked when Neil is not there in front of her.