" Oh, wo to mera haq hai bhai..." Simran says and then Neil gives the neg to Simran and Priyal and then their fun ends with this

After that Neil and Simran cut their birthday cake where today Neil does not cut his birthday cake alone, his wife, his Avni, holds his hand today while Raj and Ansh hold Simran's hand and everyone is happy to see those two beautiful couples.

Neil feeds Avni the first piece of cake, which she eats a little, but seeing Simran's complete family, Bebe's wish arises: to see her Neil's child.

" Neil, Avni aane waale agle birthday tak tum dono bhi 2 se 3 ho jaana, bilkul Simran aur Raj puttar ki trah...." Avni's eyes widen a little with shyness, but Bebe's words have no effect on the shameless Neil and everyone else there also smiles in agreement with Bebe.

Later, some guests stop Neil and are talking, and Avni is sitting at a place, seeing her alone, Tina goes to her and Avni looks at her.

" Congratulations Avni, for your marriage...." Tina speaks with a fake smile to which Avni says nothing much but a simple thank you.

" Thank you " Avni says

" If you don't mind, I can sit with you for a while..." She nods yes at her words

Tina sits next to her and she sees how Avni's eyes on Neil who is standing at a distance in front of her and talking with a guest.

" Tumhe pta hai Avni, main Neil se Bachpan se pyar karti thi..." Hearing this, Avni clenches her fists to control herself.

" Par tum, hum dono ke beech aa gyi..." At her words avni turns her face towards her, really?

" People come in between when there is love from both the sides...but my Neil has always loved me...then how did I come in between..." She says this proudly, to which Tina looks at her shocked.....She thought that her words would make her angry but nothing like that happened here.

" Ise beech me hi aana kehte hai Avni....tum nahi hoti to aaj Neil mera hota...humari shaadi hoti " Avni smiles at his words

" Agar main nahi hoti toh...par main hu, aur aaj Neil mere hue...humari shaadi hui hai
And who can erase what is written in destiny? Our relationship has been created by God... God has created Neil for me and me for Neil, So how come we don't meet each other?" She speaks again in the same tone and Tina is shocked to see this side of her...she thought that she was a quiet girl, listening to her words would only spoil her mood, she would not answer her back but here her tongue was moving like scissors.

" Tumhe nahi lagta tum bahut jyada bolti ho....?"

" Main to sirf jyada bolti hu...tum to apni aukaat se jyada sapne bhi dekhti ho....Neil is only mine and will always be mine."

" It is not good to be so proud, who knows what will happen when...anything can happen in the future...." Avni looks at her angrily at her bitter words and before she can answer, Neil reaches there

When Neil, standing at a distance, sees Tina with Avni, he immediately comes near her.

" Baby...Are you okay?" Neil asks Avni and Tina gets up from Avni's side and what she does next shocks both Neil and Avni.

She hugs Neil, congratulating him on his marriage, but Neil immediately pulls her away and before he could say anything to Tina, Tina leaves from there giving a devilish smile to Avni.

Neil sits next to Avni and cups her face

" What happened baby, what was she talking to you here..." Avni glare at him at his question.

" Nothing...." Saying this, she walks away from there while handling her heavy lehenga, on which Neil keeps looking at her wondering what he has done now.