13. To be One

Smut chapter!! And more art from cosmicslugg on twitter~

*******

As always, with the two of them, there was no winning and no losing. They rolled over the grass in their ruthless embrace until their gasping and growling turned into drawn moans and passionate hugs.

Hongjoong had Seonghwa pinned below him for a brief second. His lips on his neck, marking his possession. Instead of yanking at Seonghwa's corset and coat in frustration as usual, he grabbed the commodore around his waist, picking him up as he got to his feet.

A bewildered sound escaped Seonghwa as the animalistic drive cleared for a moment. The next, he was flung into the forest pond, dipping into the clear water. The pirate came after him, snickering at the look of betrayal on the resurfacing man's face. Water clung to his hair to plaster it onto his forehead and stuck to his thunderous brows. The uniform was already crooked from their desperate hauling and pulling and now attached to the exposed valley of his chest.

Hongjoong flung his shirt onto the ground as he waded into the water. Seonghwa could swim, luckily. The unsuspecting pond plummeted into a deceptive depth in the middle, yawning with a bottomless black pit. Preferring the shoreline, Hongjoong raked his eyes down his seething lover, no, spouse, and grinned at his indignation. His arousal strained through his pants and Hongjoong was none the better, heated by their battle.

"Aft at 'ome, ain't ye, Cabezon?" Hongjoong taunted when Seonghwa waded his way, slipping out of his sopping boots. He flung them into the grass before he packed Hongjoong by the hair, throwing him around to dunk him under.

Since it was a fair revenge, Hongjoong let him. The water was cool and refreshing, cleansing him of his perpetual salty layer. Hongjoong resurfaced with a deliberated chuckle, which immediately got stifled by Seonghwa's hungry lips. As if he tried to devour Hongjoong, he breathed him in, clasped to his lips. They landed in the water together, Seonghwa's legs open around Hongjoong's middle.

Excited at the prospect of having convinced him and possessing him today, Hongjoong pulled from their wet kiss when Seonghwa pushed him lower. His crotch rested just below the water and Hongjoong's fingers eagerly helped him out of his soaked pants. An angry red tip sprung at him and Seonghwa shuddered at the frigid grip of the water when only his tip peered through the surface.

"Get down there. Put some effort in," Seonghwa grunted and a giddy grin spread across Hongjoong's lips. He went right to work, opening his mouth to the taste of Seonghwa's flesh while he peeled the stubborn pants down his legs. Soon, his feet found Hongjoong's shoulders, pushing him down until the captain spluttered through the water.

The cold sadism in Seonghwa's eyes enjoyed his struggle. Hongjoong took a moment to figure out how to stop swallowing the refreshing pond water, then his own eyes blazed with determination. He held his breath, taking Seonghwa deep. This water didn't sting in his airways and eyes. When Hongjoong grabbed him tighter to lave his tongue with all his might before pulling off for a breather, Seonghwa trembled in his grip.

"Good, plunderer. Just like that," he hummed, hips rolling to bury in Hongjoong's throat. The captain came up for air.

"Be that the way to refer to the mate ye married?" He asked, easing his fingers down Seonghwa's thigh. The water's movements blessed him with a constant pressure and caress, driving him mad as he needed more touch.

But the pirate held back, yearning for Seonghwa's body more than his own fist. When his fingers teased over the commodore's rim, Seonghwa scowled but didn't push him away.

Giddy at the invitation, Hongjoong pushed in, not surprised to find Seonghwa already soft for him. Of course, he would have prepared if he wanted to be held on this relevant of an occasion. Hongjoong cared little for the wedding ceremony, but gods, he would give Seonghwa what he wanted. Until he was the happiest man alive.