2. Shooting at Each Other

Warnings: smut, light pain, misuse of a gun, some blood

*******

Seonghwa crashed on top of Hongjoong painfully. Their knees knocked into each other and Seonghwa's skull butted into Hongjoong's chin, but neither minded. Their hands were feverish, yanking on every shred of fabric between their aching bodies. Hongjoong's belt was in the way and Seonghwa almost ripped it in his impatience to get it off. While the pirate helped him with a throaty chuckle, Seonghwa's hot lips found every newly bared spot of skin. Hongjoong's jugular, his collarbones, his lips. Kissing as if caught in a fever, the two struggled against the clothes binding them.

As soon as they were stripped bare, Seonghwa flung Hongjoong around. He sunk his fingers into his mouth to wet them and the pirate threw his hair out of his face when they reached right for his entrance.

"Impatient, ain't ye? 'ow about some kissin' an' caressin' first?"

"Do that with the prostitutes you pick up in your disease-ridden brothels," Seonghwa hissed as he splayed Hongjoong open. The pirate had predicted Seonghwa's vigour might get painful, so he stretched himself out before coming here. Just enough to appreciate that certain sting, though.

Seonghwa noticed and suppressed a curse that would have made his god pale.

"Damned pirate... So greedy to get your dirty hole filled. By your enemy of all. Isn't this what answers our argument? Only one of us spreads his legs to get taken like a woman." Seonghwa spat down on him and smeared his fat tip over Hongjoong's cleft. When he braced his arms by his sides, it easily caught onto the pirate's rim, stretching it until the muscle allowed him in.

Both men groaned and Hongjoong buried his face in the pillows to stifle a sigh that bordered on dreamy.

Oh, he had missed this. No one felt like Seonghwa inside of him. No one gave him this rush of euphoria.

As Seonghwa slowed for him to sink deeper, Hongjoong gasped some air into his lungs and craned his head to answer him.

"It does nay take a man to scuttle into a 'ole, but it sure takes one to endure it. Did ye forget that, Cabezon?"

Seonghwa bottomed out and fisted a hand into Hongjoong's hair. He reached for something, shifting their angle, and Hongjoong's back arched dirtily. He gasped when Seonghwa's weight pressed into him just right, not moving for a few tormenting moments. When Hongjoong's eyes rolled back and he gasped for air, the commodore leaned back over him. Cold metal kissed Hongjoong's lips, and the captain fought for his sanity to glance down at it.

Seonghwa had retrieved his gun from his fallen belt and cocked it against the pirate's lips. At Hongjoong's shrewd grin, Seonghwa packed him by the nape, keeping him in place to plunge deep into him.

"Is it loaded?"

"Always," the captain purred. He choked on his laughter when Seonghwa jammed the gun between his teeth to shut him up. Its fanciful decorations knocked painfully into the pirate's gums, a downfall for the first time. Still, he drooled over the taste of gunpowder.

Keeping him trapped in place to take his mouth and rear at the same time, Seonghwa braced his knees on the bed. He set a brutal pace from the beginning, too impatient with the minx of a pirate to bother with anything less. Hongjoong was lucky to learn how they missed scuttling each other. The sting was pleasant and his hands crawled over the bed, searching for the item that got buried somewhere among the blankets.

"Keep still," Seonghwa demanded, punishing him with a harsh jab of his hips. The sound of flesh against flesh was obscene and Hongjoong gagged when the gun scraped deeper, painfully pressing into the back of his throat. As he squirmed, he had no choice but to sink either onto the barrel or Seonghwa's hips, trapped in a heavenly hell.