The power of life and death

————

————

Galen begin the think how to prevent her from going to the invitation cause if he pretend to be a anonymous and send her a letter in a different handwriting she mostly will discard the letter written by some hater of Dareen, not serious at all. "What should I do ? what I should do ?" Suddenly the student flinch hearing the bell ring indicating of next period.

"Oh shit ! this period is of test that will include in the final exam numbers !" Hastily he run to the directions of the next class from the bathroom he was sitting at the break time. Thankfully the stern professor didn't arrive yet, to guillotine his head off from his body mentally by the lecture he could have gotten from the extremely strict professor that loves rules and obedience. Totally the two things Galen dearly hates. Nevertheless he went to his seat to sit and took out the tools for the test when his breath hitched.

"I think within thirty minutes I can torture her and remove all the evidence. Doesn't that mean I should invite more people ? this time let me invite a boy". It took every strength of his body not surface any fear or emotions over his face or body language that earn suspicious from Dareen who's sitting next to him as Galen's eyes skim through the pages of his notebook they soon will have test of.

The student could feel the burning gaze fell on him but he didn't care to return it fearing the eyes will reveal his true fears he so deeply buried.

"He isn't one of the scholarship students. If I recall correctly his father is a banker ? isn't he ? a high ranking one. No, it would be troublesome to twist the case". The dark brown eyes of the killer's finally move from Galen and searched for someone with lower status.

"Wait, if what his calculation is right that he can finish all a crime scene within thirty minutes including brutally torturing, does it mean this girl isn't his first killing ?" Actually the student thought this boy simply wants to torture that girl out of the personal grudges he holds not a tool to pass time the boredom nor a property to fulfill his thirsty of blood he is having. Galen's heart beat in irregularly just by thinking he isn't dealing with a revengeful killer rather a allegedly serial killer. A serial killer so blend in among others, so good at putting the mask over the sinister thought, it frightens him what could truly hold inside a human mind that no one really knows unless discovered.

"Shit ! shit ! shit ! shit ! shit !" Galen couldn't control over his slightly trembling figure due to the fear and panic his mind is imagining. "Fuck ! Fuck ! I can't help her ! even if I did save her ! another human's fate is destine to be dreadful no matter what I do". All the courageous emotions his mind gathered shatter within few seconds of the another secret revealed. The least thing he ever wished could be die wrenching in the palm of a serial killer who probably never will be caught along no justice will be service even to his corpse who knows what the sick mind student will decide to seek the pleasure.

He flinch hard when felt a cold hand over his shoulder. "Are you alright ?" Galen's eyes finally met the brown eyes he so desperately trying to avoid, this time it was strangely filled with concern for him. Wait, he is trembling so hard that it's hard to go unnotice unless someone choose to ignore it.