CH: 09

Aaliyah Pov

" bitch guess what!"

" what biiitch?"

" I think Duke is about to go live in a second"

" girl who?"

" bitch the guy you was cuddled up with at the party- girl I know you was drunk but you got to remember at least something" Valentina said as she grabbed her Stanley cup, and walked back to the bean bag chair she was sitting on.

" girl I deadass can not remember shit from that night, it's been two days. I can't remember after we drank at the table but even then that motherfucker is still blurry" I said looking up from my phone pushing up my glasses that were sliding down my nose.

" it's funny you say that because I was talking to Fanum, one of the guys we were hanging out with and he said Duke don't even remember what happened that night" Valentina laughed as she grabbed the remote to the tv and turned on the tv to go on twitch.

" that's what happens when you drink two bottles of whatever and barely eat" I said as I shook my head in disbelief. " it's okay, nothing happened with you so it's okay, I think you slept in dukes bed though but there was no way we were making it home that fucked up. Even though I had brought security, I'd be damned if anyone of us threw up in the car. It was such a long as ride to get to their house from your house" Valentina said as she recalled the long ass 1hour ish drive.

" bitch I barely remember that" I said laughing. She laughed in response. I watched the tv as Valentina used her phone to connect the TV to easily acccess the videos without struggle.

" are we really going to watch this man?" I asked her. " yes I want to see what my friends baby daddy is like, maybe we can criticize him and see if he has noticeable red flags" Valentina said excitedly. I laughed. The video soon began to play cutting our attention short from the conversation.

// video plays //

Duke : listen listen listen chat, at Kai's birthday party I drank so much... ( hehehehehe) ahh wait... hahahahah okay I drank so much that night maaaaann I couldn't remember shit from that night when I woke up...

Duke: // reads chat : what did you drink?  // nigga I don't know what I drank all I know if I woke up feeling like shit Mann, I had to ask Fanum what happened because I deadass couldn't remember

Duke: // reads chat : Fanum said that you was cupcaking with a girl that night??// brooo Fanum, ( hehehe ) nahhh man I was just talking to her it wasn't nothing, I swear on my life I even asked the gang and they said nothing happened with us.

" BITCH HES TALKING ABOUT YOU" Valentina yelled excitedly. My heart began to pump quickly, as i heard what she said.

Duke:// reads chat : Fanum said y'all were cute as fuck, he said he got a picture of y'all two and he said he'll post it right now!// bro he's on live right now? what picture is he talking about? Why he got a picture of us? It ain't that serious. Chat I swear we was just talking and being friendly towards eachother.

Duke: chat if Fanum wants to go that route tell him to show y'all the girl he was talking to that night too. Since he want to fuck around and play haha. That girl Fanum was talking too was the girl he talking about bestfriend.

" this is crazy, he airing out our business, what happened to standing on business" Valentina said jokingly. " I'm saying, just telling our business, why he got to do that?" I asked laughing. " what if he shows the pictures we took with them? We are going to get followers or haters??? There's no in-between" Valentina said now getting alittle scared. " omg bitch don't say that " I said looking back at the TV.

Duke: nah forreal chat, so listen. I met this girl there and I think her name was like... actually wait I'm not going to say her name because y'all might find her and fuck with her hha. But nah. I met this girl there and she had a friend, she didn't talk much she was just more on the quieter side and I was just taken back alittle because I was like dang why she so quiet, but her friend said that's just how she is. So I took it upon myself to try and get her to talk because her friend and Fanum were talking and I wasn't just gonna leave her third wheeling you know.

Duke: // read chat : omg tell us more!!// that's damn near it, well I did drink with her and let me tell you her and her friend could drink, like they drink heavy. So I was trying to keep up with them but at some point I lost track, and by the end of the night she and I fell asleep in my room and Fanum and her friend fell asleep in his room.

Duke:// read chat: y'all fucked?// nahhh nigga we crashed in my room at like 12 because Fanum and the girl helped me and the other girl to my room because we was so fucked up. Shits still a blur but all I know is that I slept good haha

" bitch why is that crazy?" Valentina said as I nodded. " I'm saying what the fuck? It's funny but like damnnn he ain't standing on business, he telling people we don't even know about us" I said semi serious. " I know when we link up and collab with them we gone whoop some ass" Valentina said laughing. " no deadass, no record a video to Fanum and tell him I told him to tell Duke it's up when I see him because he airing out confidential information" I said to Valentina as she nodded pulling out her phone going to record what I said.

" alright you ready?" She asked me as she showed me her camera screen I laughed and nodded. " I'm going to pan over to you and you say what you got to say to Duke okay" she said as she fixed her hair before getting ready to hit record, I nodded.

" Listen here mr  fanum" Valentina started, " it has come to my attention that one of my colleges have been offended by what your fellow college had to say about her on his live stream" she said as she panned over to me. As she did, I got into character. " listen here Duke Dennis, or whatever they call you, I ain't appreciate how you aired our business out to the whole world about how we met at the party the other night" I said as I looked around the living room dramatically. " I expect an apology no later than 3 days from now Ight..... if I don't receive that said apology, me and my fellow comrade Valentina will have to take matters into our own hands... you've been warned Duke Dennis " I said as I almost broke character.

The video ended and me and Valentina busted up laughing as hard as possible. " bitch they are going to be like what the fuck is wrong with these girls" Valentina said laughing. " bitch if I don't get an apology from Duke I'm going to hit up Kai and I will sneak into their house and round them up with a paint ball gun and force an apology" I said laughing at the thought of seeing Duke like that.

" girl omg yes, we can get Fanum in on it and kai can help us haha" Valentina said as it sparked her adventurous side. I smiled.

" anyway, I sent it to Fanum so he has 24 hr to respond and if not we take matters into our own hands" Valentina said giggling. I laughed with her.

We finished up dukes stream before we binged watched random things all day because it was our day off. It's always nice to have a friend who's down to do stupid shit with you, even if the stupid shit is nothing... hahaha love you twin ❤️

____________
_________________

Heyyyy!!!

How are you guys doing so far??? Liking the story so far? Leave down in the comments what you think so far?