CH:01

Aaliyah Pov//

" alrighty there my darling, here's your bag, and the receipt is also in there. have a wonderful holiday" I said warmly to the last costumer of the night.

" you too, honey" she smiled back warmly putting on her hoody before walking into the coldest day of New York. I looked around my store before walking to the entrance door and locking it, and putting the open sign to closed.

Today is November 7th, which is my favorite because of the lovely vibe that comes over New York City when the holidays are approaching. I turned on my heels before taking off my apron, and setting it on the counter near the cash register.

I pulled out my phone from my back pocket to text my best-friend in the world, Valentina.

* text messages

Aaliyah: heyy bitch!! I just got done closing up the shop. we still on for tonight?

*immediate text

Valentina: yes bitch!!! I'm at the store right now getting us some good shit 😈 you have time before you come, I just got here so it's going to be a minute before I get home.

Aaliyah: haha okay bitch, I'll bring some tree too

I turned my phone off before setting it down on the counter and going to clean up around the store before I left to Valentina's house.

There wasn't much I had to clean up, because today was super slow so not a lot of people came in dragging mud on their shoes. I grabbed my shop mop and began cleaning the scuffs and imperfections i seen on the floor.

Like I said, it wasn't much so it didn't take me but about 3 minutes to find the things that stood out to me. After doing a double look over I was satisfied. I went to the closet I kept the mop, and sat it back in its spot before closing the door looking for something else to do.

My phone buzzed the moment I began to walk toward the counter. I reached for my phone and watched it light up, to see Vally ( Valentina) texted me saying ' okay bitch!!! See you later'.

I smiled I slide my phone into my back pocket before walking to the back room where I kept my coat, and purse. I walked around my U shaped desk to my chair and reached for my purse, I sat the purse on the table to look for my hand sanitizer, and hand lotion. I found my bath and body works hand sanitizer and it's matching hand lotion " champagne toast".

I do not like going out in public, especially in the cold with dry ass hands. My biggest fear is ashy ass hands man, I couldn't be caught with ashy/dry hands. When you live New York, You get bullied for everything.

Anyway, I sat the stuff back in my bag and reached for my gloves. I sat them on the table, before zipping up my bag, and grabbing my long coat. I threw it on, before putting on my gloves. After I felt all snug, I put my purse on.

I began my journey out the office locking up and turning of the lights. After I went into the main lobby repeating the same routine. I unlocked the main door and walked out into the sudden cold.

Jesus Christ I thought as I started to get mad. WHY THE FUCK IS IT SO DAMN COLD.

I turned on my heels and locked up the entrance doors, I checked twice by trying to open the door before my girl mind was satisfied. Alright, now it's time to head to Valentina's house to get fucked up!!

I hope she gets good alcohol because I'd be damn if she brings Hennessy or fucking anything dark. I tucked my hands into my coat pocket before walking toward the east area of New York. It wasn't a long walk, mostly because their wasn't anyone outside around this time. Even though it's only 9.