CH: 02

Aaliyah Pov//

// click//

// pow//

// boom//

// boom//

My body, was suddenly triggered into flight or fight mode. I open my eyes wide, and shot up off the couch to see what the noise was. I looked over towards the kitchen to see Valentina looking at me with a sorry expression on her face, as she held a pancake pan in her left hand.

" girl what the hell are you going!?!" Asked as I started to relax alittle now knowing it was her. She giggled, " bitch i was trying to be quiet, but I put these pans in the cabinet wrong and them hoes fell on my foot" she said in response to my question.

I shook my head in disbelief, " girl you scared the shit out of me, I thought I was going to die for a second" I said looking around at the disaster we caused last night.

I drank two drinks, to finish off the small patron bottle I had, and Valentina drank half the pint sized bottle of henny. For some odd reason I didn't wake up with a hangover, I was worried because once I drink a whole bottle to myself, it's the worst hangover the next day for me.

I suck at drinking. That shit be fucking me upp.

" I have the worst headache ever bitch, Hennessy puts me in check everytime" Valentina said as she rubbed her head as she sat the pancake mix she grabbed from her refrigerator.

" bitch tell me why I just was thinking about that. I didn't wake up with a hangover" I said proudly. As I went to the kitchen to grab a cold water. " lucky you. My head is pounding, but I must make us some breakfast or else we won't eat" she said stating the obvious.

As you can tell, I don't cook for shit, I'd rather just have Valentina do it because everything taste better when someone else makes it.. hehe.

" what's the plan for today?" I asked as I sat on the island chair which faced the stove and Valentina. " haha I'm not sure, I don't work today so we can go shopping like we've been planning to" Valentina said looking making eye contact as she began measuring out the ingredients for the pancakes.

" okay cool, I brought my wallet so I'm down. Do you think I can wear some clothes of yours?" I asked as I took a long sip of water. " girl yeah you don't have to ask, I don't care. I'm thinking about wearing my mugler body suit, so don't pick that one" valentine said now making eye contact with me.

" yes mama. I'm going to go look for an outfit now" I said getting up off the spinning chair, and headed towards valleys room. As I walked in, the scent of rose water filled my nostrils as I entered. Rose water was valentines signature smell, so that's how you knew she was around.

I walked over to her mini closet and opened up the French doors. It's going to be cold today, so I should definitely dress alittle warm today I thought scanning through the colors she had. Valentina is more of a bright color girl, I'm more of the dull colors.

I spotted black t-shirt with some grey sweat pants that tied in the front. I think I'm going to wear her black air forces today, I thought as I reached for them at the bottle of the closet. I'm not tryna look cute for nobody, especially when it's going to be like 30 degrees outside. I sat the clothes on her bed, before sitting the shoes on the floor right beside the clothes.

After than, I walked back into the livingroom/kitchen to see that Valentina was finished with one pancake, now making her second pancake. I walked back over to the couch, grabbing my phone off the blanket I was using, and went to the island and sat back down.

" you can take the first two pancakes" Valentina said as she sat the first pancake in front of me. " haha thanks mom" I replied to her, as I went on my phone to check what life's was looking like. I had a few missed messages on Twitter, and a few useless messages on Instagram. I sighed...