Chapter Seven

Kenny
(First person)

I never thought that one day , I'd actually be living in a girl's apartment...a girl I almost didn't know , might I add. Sure , I looked and acted like a fuck boy , like a man whore, Like she said. But it didn't mean I wasn't nervous around girls?..

And even so , those rumors about me being a man whore , was fake. I maybe was very bold and forward with my words , but it didn't mean I fucked a new girl every day of the week? I barely had sex 4 times...

I thought about random stuff , laying on the couch lazily.. while I could hear the shower running , Y/n had a long morning at uni and she probably was tired already. I'd leave her in peace for now , I wouldn't have wanted anyone to bother me, personally... So I just watched tv in the living room.

When she finally got out of the bathroom after what felt like forever, I looked in the direction of the hallway, I could hear her footsteps as she walked to her bedroom.

"You alright?" I asked out loud

"I'm fine, don't worry !" She yelled back before closing the door to her room

"Mkay..." I'd say with a hesitant tone to my voice.. I didn't know either to believe her and trust that she actually felt okay , or to trust my gut feeling that everytime a girl said she was okay , it meant she wasn't.

I decided not to push... We weren't close enough for me to be so pushy yet... And I was sort of scared I might scare her away.

I shook my head , brushing the overthinking away as it was taking over my head at that moment , I didn't know what do to do. I wanted to make her happy or at least try...

So I had a plan , I decided to do some stuff around her apartment, I cleaned the floor , did some laundry...and I have to admit that I couldn't stop blushing when I picked up her undies to go in the washing machine..then I did some dishes before finishing up with dinner . I may not seem like it , but after working in City Wok for a long time and taking care of myself the house , and Karen for years , I knew how do deal with chores.

After this I went back on the couch , laying down and Watching tv , shows and movies I had never seen before , so many stuff I didn't know off.

After two hours or more , she came out of her room , she walked to the kitchen counter and took a cup of glass , her hair was messy and her clothes all wrinkled up , I could see part of her stomach as she yawned , she must've taken a nap... I bit down on my lower lip as I looked at her stunning body , she looked absolutely perfect...

And how perfect she would look begging for me to let her over the edge of pleasure as I used my fingers to push her to the finish line over and over again...

Fuck! Kenny ! Snap the fuck out of it! This isn't good! I can't catch feelings for a girl I barely know , and that Isn't even from my world...

"You okay Kenny?" Her angelic voice sounded like a candle lit up in a dark room , I could only hear her voice resonate in my mind as I looked up at her , she was already looking into my eyes , her pretty eyelashes fluttering as i took some time to answer her.

"Kenny?" She repeated , snapping me out of this weird trance

"Ah , uh yeah, sorry I was zoned out" I say with a awkward chuckle as I looked away for a second before looking back into her eyes , feeling my heart flutter away again. Before I quickly pinched myself on the forearm , trying my best to not get back into that weird trance I was just in.

"Mh.. alright.. oh- oh! You cleaned the dishes?" She said with a surprise tone in her voice

"Yeah of course, it's the bare minimum if you are gonna let me live here with you for a while" I said with a chuckle , finding her question silly. I mean... What guy wouldn't do that?...oh yeah. Most the guys I know.

"Oh thanks so much Kenny , I was feeling very overwhelmed today , but thanks for taking care of that. I'll do the laundry then" she said as she was about to go to the bathroom

"Did it." I said quickly before she turned to me with a raised eyebrow

"Really?"

"Yep. Cleaned the floor too."

"Your lying." She said as she looked under her feets , her eyes widened in surprise

"The floor never looked this shiny!" She said with a happy smile as she bent down to caress the floor , no dusts anywhere.

She stayed in awe for a bit , thanking me a lot for doing all this , I thought really it was nothing .

"Well... I'll get back to my nap then , wake me up at 7, alrighhttt?" She said as she walked back to her room

"Noted" I said with a chuckle as I looked her walk away...

I really wondered how our situation will change with time...

Little update 🫶🫶
Please read my last announcement on my page for more information about the next chapters.