Pilot Chapter

You , y/n l/n lived in a small apartment. It's 2023 and you live alone.(your parents pay your bills)

(your parents pay your bills)

((Kind of y/n's apartment))

Everyday you go to college and it's just very boring . You almost have nothing to do around
here and the days just seem to be the same. Nothing happens in this town. The only thing you like to do when you come home is watch South Park. You have a small collection of South Park merch and you always like the serie. Sadly most people you knew didn't like it much . You had a few friends , Thomas and Anna . You hanged out with them almost everyday , you guys have been a friend group since the start of the year and things have been going well.

But in another dimension, was the South Park you loved and adored . Though you didn't know it really existed and you only thought of it as a simple fictional show on tv.

For the main four , they were having their daily crazy adventures when they stumbled upon a weird looking cave in the middle of a forest when they were skipping class , trying to find a something Cartman swears he saw.
They are in highschool at that time. And are all 18. (Yes they are still friends and they go to highschool in 12th grade)

A new serie by ArouIly
Thanks for reading and I'll update soon<3