2022 [ m ] "I never walk Cornelia Street again"

After the publication of the last inside Seventeen, the image of a certain alpha being hugged by the marshmallow-scented omega had gone viral, many fans openly showed their curiosity about the duo where Jeonghan smiled at Joshua with his James Dean looks, while the omega had that classic red lipstick that the alpha liked so much. They never went out of style.

Life smiled on the group to which the young singers belonged, enjoying their success and a new world tour for which they rehearsed from the early hours of the day until almost midnight where secretly the one with the feline eyes got into the older's car, fleeing of the turbulent city full of cameras.

The alpha with long raven hair soon kissed the omega passionately as the door to Joshua's apartment closed.

No one had to know what they were doing, the alpha's hands placed one of the marshmallow-scented omega's locks behind his ear.

In a matter of seconds, Yoon's clothes were lying abandoned in Jisoo's room.

While Joshua was mesmerized by the familiar sound of Yoon's voice.

The one with long hair held the omega by the waist, leading him to the huge bed, making the younger lie down on the soft sheets, being welcomed to the heaven of wild dreams.

Jeonghan kissed him for the thousandth time, intoxicated by the sweet taste of the younger's lips while he stripped him of his clothes, promising to remember every sigh that the omega gave him.

Joshua wrapped his legs around the alpha's waist, drawing him to his lips, devouring them as if they were the most delicious of delicacies. Jeonghan left the reddish and swollen lips of the feline-eyed one, descending to his neck where he stimulated him with fleeting kisses and naughty bites the omega's scent glands. The aroma of marshmallows was combined with that of nuts creating an exquisite combination.

The one with the lazy eyes did not take long to advance towards the omega's chest. He had to ask Joshua to stop exercising. It was almost impossible for the minor's pectorals to grow that way. He tasted every centimeter, leaving a rosary of love marks in the erogenous zone. The omega's hands rested on Yoon's hair, moving the strands away from the older man's angelic face, appreciating the attractive picture in front of him when he delicately pulled Yoon's hair, making both of their gazes coincide.

" I want you to mark me. Make me yours, Hannie." Breathily, the omega confessed in a sigh.

Jeonghan stopped, therefore he lost himself again in the omega's gaze, receiving the answer to the silent question asked.

The oldest could not refuse that request made from the bottom of his heart.

Joshua loved that look of Jeonghan's, the older appreciated him as if he were the most precious work of art in a museum, the bravest treasure, as if he were...

"You're my World." Exactly, as if it were Jeonghan's world who ran to his lips again begging for more of that.

It was a necessity, they wanted to go where they both went, they wanted to be linked.

Desperate they were breathless, helpless as they burned slowly.

"Touch me, Hold me, love me and tell me: I won't let you go." Jisoo pleaded against opposing lips; Complying with that request, the alpha held the omega's face.

"I won't let you go, Shuji." He assured the angelic features.

"I will never do it."

Jeonghan saying that would be the end of Joshua, he was devilishly handsome.

In the eyes of his company everything was so bad, but at the same time it was so good that in those moments they didn't give a damn what the company said.