2017 "I was thinking that you could be trusted"

A lot of events passed in the first days of the year, the announcement of the relationship of Seuncheol and Jeonghan, the revelation of the true status of angelical featured man, the world tour planned for July. Everything seemed perfect, but, for Joshua the magic that surrounded him was no longer, the rest of the members tried to encourage him, reminding him that he should move on, before that Jisoo thanked them trying to flash when he was not quite well.

He looked at his hair dyed in a caramel color, while one of the makeup artists prepared him for the photo shoot that would start in a few minutes.

A group of stylists selected the clothes that would wear and gave the final touches to their look.

"Jisoo-ssi, you look radiant."

"Without any doubts he is one of visual line." One of the stylists commented. "When the company grows we'll be able to buy better products, we will pampered you with the best brands."

"Thank you noona." The omega muttered causing the duo of employees to exchange a couple of worried looks.

"Jisoo-ssi, it's time for you to keep going, it doesn't mean you have to forget what you lived with Jeonghan-ssi, you deserve to be happy." Another girl added.

They said that being twenty -one was fun, but Joshua did not see the grace to that after having spent his birthday locked watching Christmas movies.

The monotonous day went too slow to his liking, the only thing he encouraged was to know that he could see his mother in his hometown.

After completing his schedule, he advanced through the streets of Los Angeles, not knowing that someone followed his steps closely while moving towards one of his favorite cafes in the city.

He greeted the cashier who was his elementary school classmate , making his order while becoming the center of attention of that place taking a seat to one of the tables of the coffeshop.

His order was placed on the table by hands that was certain that they did not belong to a waiter, the unmistakable ring on the little finger said everything.

"Don't go please." They were the first words from Yoon's thin lips.

"Why should I stay?" The younger crossing his arms on his chest demanded to know

"For our memories."

"Why did you come to?" The presence of the blond-haired alpha only altered him.

"You deserve an apology."

"It's too late for that, don't you think?" With some poison between the teeth the omega added:
"You thought I would be very full of your false promises, it is sad to think about the good times we had next to the other. Look what you destroyed, your apologies are not going to help me at all, do you think a band-aid manages to stop a bullet wound? Well, your apology will work like that."

"Joshua, please."

The aforementioned denied.

"You are apologizing just to feel better about yourself, not because you feel it. On behalf of what we live and the group we are part of, I ask you to forget all this, be happy with your alpha, as I will one day. We need to grow, I had to know that we would not go far, we were a car fleeing from its reality."

Joshua had to know that he would be the first to get out of that car. It was impossible for them pretending to be Bonnie and Clyde, when only one of them would be trapped on the road.

《♥︎》

"Jihoon no!" Joshua childishly protested.

"I'm not going to share a duet song with Yoon."

"Now Jeonghan hyung became Yoon?" Soonyoung with a funny tone inquired by laughing at the eldest of the group's omegas.

Joshua ignored that focusing on explaining to the group composer the thousand and one reasons why he should not sing that song next to the nutty-scented alpha.

"Shua Hyung, this song is too good, it's a shame that it hasn't come to light, I wrote it thinking about you two."

"Seungcheol can sing it happily." Between teeth Jisoo protested.

"The voice I need is yours not Seungcheol's"

Joshua reluctantly nodded having the certainty that the storm would begin for the second time.

What meant that it would be a day of recordings extended for a week because Jeonghan wasn't compliant with the letter wishing to add some details, the mess were not the countless modifications that the alpha demanded but how he was dragged to those meetings by having to have to be aware of each note or word replaced.

"What do you think of the title?" The alpha with angelic features asked Joshua, his calm smile was running out.

"I think it's perfect."

"Then we must change it." Jeonghan reasoned ending the patience of the marshmallow-scented omega.

"You already tortured me enough. What do you want from me? I have forgave you for a long time, but you can't ask me not to get angry when you see you."

"Joshuji." In a whisper Jeonghan called the aforementioned .
"It was a mistake, I was an idiot to have drunk with the others that night at the end of the live. You always were and you will be the only one in my heart."

"You had to prove it better." Jisoo smiled sadly.
" It would have been something fun to remember if it had been the only one. It would be sweet if it could have been I who would take your mark." Joshua hadn't the idea when the tears decorated his cheeks involuntarily.

A sad symphony was woven around them. Jisoo cried silently instead. The alpha approached the younger cleaning every tear spilled by the omega, the waterfall did not stop, both were carrying out the funeral of their relationship, wishing that it would not have ended like this.

The blond haired man dropped himself on the ground, kneeling in front of Joshua, hugging the omega's waist, crying in his lap, Jisoo just like him was crying while stroking the soft hair of the blond alpha. They wanted to freeze that moment, where their innocent memories buried.

"Let's make this a nice memory, we both deserve it, Jeonghannie." Joshua proposed.
"I don't want to be angry with you."

The alpha sobbed clinging to the waist of the omega, who together with him learned to see colors that could not see with others, with whom he learned a secret language that only they two could speak.

"I like the title, Falling for You, will be a nice song without a doubt, Jeonghan."