2016 "Why'd you have to twist the night"

At the beginning of the year, a variety show decided to invite Jeonghan and Joshua, the company was not in a position to refuse, it would not be good for them or the group to deliberately reject proposals.

The marshmallow-scented omega enjoyed that recording as if it were a date, he shared his food with the older, he was able to hug and touch him without anyone scolding him.

Both answered a series of questions, some personal and others in relation to the band.

During the interview, the one with the feline eyes skillfully combed Yoon's hair, turning this small detail into the next question.

How close were they?

Joshua revealed that he helped Yoon drying his hair. Jeonghan, for his part, bragged about the fact that they both used to bathe together.

That TMI caused a frenzy in the Korean forums, with some fans declaring that there could be something between the two of them, but their company, being faithful to the stereotypes, would support the relationship of the "alpha and the (fake) omega", alleging of that Jeonghan and Joshua were like twins.

After the Halloween incident, the lazy-eyed alpha promised himself to spend most of his time with his omega both in front of and off camera, just as he did in the following fansings, caring little about the intense gaze of the leader who did not seem happy every time the nutty-scented alpha was close to the eldest of the omegas in the group.

Jeonghan laughingly recalled an event in which he handcuffed his and Joshua's hands. However, his favorite would be the one in which Jisoo dedicated himself to pampering him all the time, and all thanks to the fact that his rut ended a few days ago, the omega with the aroma of marshmallows and cookies, loved pampering his alpha who was eager to be pleased, he did not move away from the youngest, playing with Joshua's hands and when he got a little bored, one of his hands would travel to the hip of the one of American origins who would tense momentarily with blushing cheeks before returning to signing.

"Shuji, I want to bite you." Jeonghan revealed almost in a whisper, making Joshua choke on the coffee he was drinking, drawing the attention of those present, making him want to make a hole in the ground and hide in it.

As Jeonghan repeated his wish a little more confidently, Joshua's eyes widened exaggeratedly.

"Hannie you know very well that we can't. I would adore it but what would they say about you, who are supposed to be an "omega" like me?" The one with feline eyes denied, a lump in his throat expanded, he felt like he was going to cry.

The thought that crossed Joshua's mind was crazy.

"We can invent that I had an affair and a spontaneous mating came out of that." Shyly the younger proposed.

"No way, that would ruin your reputation." The eldest of both firmly refused the crazy idea, Korea was a conservative place and he did not want Joshua to go through hell under the watchful eye of that asian society that was amused by the scrutiny and criticism, as well as destroying lives.

"I am your alpha and I will take the responsibility, it has been a year since our debut and I think the fans are not so interested in pretending to be cupid." Jeonghan declared, Joshua happily opened a package of macaroons, feeding the alpha who gladly ate the sweet offered by the younger.

With blushing cheeks, Joshua secretly said something to the older that those next to him could not hear clearly, unlike the lazy-eyed one who bit one of his lips at the omega's daring proposal.

Seungcheol, upon seeing the closeness between Yoon and Hong, tightened his lips into a thin line. The company was pressuring him to make their relationship more credible, and for this he needed a mating mark, a mark that he was going to display. Which would make it possible for them to broadcast an advertisement and with that the company would let them take control of their lives. He only had to make one sacrifice and that would be Jeonghan and Joshua's childish love affair.

𝐒𝐀𝐘 𝐃𝐎𝐍'𝐓 𝐆𝐎㆐JIHANजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें