2020 "It's on me, in my head"

Jeonghan had spent the most of the tour's time taking care of Seungcheol who, after being diagnosed with severe anxiety, stage 6, was forced to take a break.

The alpha with angelic features was next to him, treating him with great affection, however during those days, Seungcheol couldn't help but compare himself to the omega with caramel hair and adorable eyes.

He promised himself that he would reveal the truth sooner or later, but seeing Jeonghan ignore Joshua's calls or leave the omega talking alone when he requested the nutty-scented alpha's help made a part of him glad, being Jeonghan's priority in those moments, enjoying the attention received. Was he too selfish to enjoy those small moments?

He left his room, meeting the one with angelic features who was serving dinner on two plates, while talking to someone on the phone.

"Jeonghan do we need to talk about that night?"

The unmistakable voice of the omega of American origins was heard from the other side of the line.

"Joshua..."

"My heat has not arrived, and you know from my presentation how they work, I am like clockwork."

Seungcheol snorted and then combed his dark hair, seriously that boy had too much courage.

"Jisoo, it's impossible we used protection." The almond-scented alpha contradicted as he rested his hands on the table.

"I know, and I can't go to the doctor or buy a test, the press will go crazy. I just need some advice."

A sigh left the lips of the one with angelic features who could hear how the omega with the fragrance of marshmallows and cookies tried to suppress a sob.

"I don't know what to do, I can't tell anyone about this."

With a broken voice Hong said.

"Jisoo, it's just a delay. Relax." The one with lazy eyes downplayed the matter.

"But.... okay anyway I have something to ask you."

Jeonghan made a vague sound urging the younger boy to continue talking.

"When... we... you know, you didn't feel anything that made you feel bad? Disgust? Something like you didn't like my scent."

Pondering the question, the older man lit a candle, giving an intimate touch to the room in which he was.

"Where do you intend to go?"

Silence filled the room, the cherry-scented alpha could only feel his pulse accelerate, Joshua could not know that his mark was fake, it would be too much of a coincidence. The company had been too careful even with the doctors who exclusively treated the group.

"I think there's something strange with Seungcheol's mark."

He timidly said. Laughing dryly, Jeonghan slapped the table. Making Seungcheol jump into his hiding place.

"Enough Jisoo, leave the past behind. Seungcheol is already going through too much to put up with your meaningless accusations. He's having a hard time, Jisoo, Cheol barely eats, he's sensitive, so if you don't have anything important to tell me, I'd appreciate it if you didn't speak badly about my mate."

The oldest of the alphas almost screamed with excitement from his hiding place, it was the first time in which Jeonghan referred to him as his mate. Nothing bad would happen if the lie lasted a little longer.