Sappy Saturday

Chapter 8

Kyros spent the day preparing for his debate against his opponent, the very race that attacked his planet he defeated. Why is Prince Solaris even running? To get Earth as an advocate same as you Kyros. No, I'm trying to get Earth to become part of a conglomerate of peace to assist 1000 plus planet's not just one. Then say that when he attacks you with something else Kyros.

What about video share? Working on it, Kyros. We have one minute Dutch. I know Kyros. I want something put together by Monday so we can go over it with the team. As you wish. Goodnight Kyros. Later Dutch.

Are we ready, Karma? Yes she walked out the bedroom of her tiny abode. This house reminds me of some houses we built on Ocula what do you call it? A cabin. Yes.... a Cabin it's cozy and quaint and you have it designed beautiful. Thank you kyros it's been in the family almost a century. That's wonderful baby black humans holding on to real estate I've read the problems that have been endured throughout history. Yes sir thank you. Kyros grabbed the door the couple hopped in his car.

Drayton movie theater in Silver City Brooklyn auto driver. The car rose off the ground minimum speed limit kyros commanded as the car speed was 125.

He held his hand out for hers Karma shyly held it I spoke with my mother today. Really what is she saying? Things mother say when are you coming home are you serious about this earthling? Karma smiled.

My sister is still in mourning the people want her to step down as Queen. Well who will rule if she steps down? The next in line Karma. Who is that? He stared at her she loosed her grip on his hand shifting away from him in her seat. Why are you moving away from me sweetheart?

She was quiet. I don't have family left Kyros they died during earth primes water wars. I am all there is left of my family, my love. I don't want to fall in... well want you and you have to leave me to lead your people. He squeezed her hand as the car slowed in traffic I won't leve you I'd take you with me. Karma smiled what of we weren't married Kyros? Then I'd ask and if you said no then I won't leave until you say yes.

I know we just met and I may be speaking ahead of myself but I feel a connection with you one I have never felt with any woman. If I sound aggressive? Is this the word? Karma smiled close enough. Then I apologize as this was not my intention. Your fine she blushed looking in his eye I feel the same. It's so hard fining someone to talk to no one wants to talk anymore all these forms of communication have stopped people from talking on the com or face to face I feel it's a side effect of social media and technology if you ask me.

I agree that is why I'm liking what we are building Karma. She leaned in for a kiss from Kyros who obliged her.

Oculus....

Kyros' mother looked at photos on TV of her son kissing an earthling. She shook her head when the Oculus operator called. Queen regent, you have a call from the Oculan ambassador on earth Prime. Put him through. Sunsay my love. Sunsay..how was your day?