To Believe in the Impossible

After what seemed like forever, Barbara started to hear voices.

She hears people hearing similar phrases she would hear at her work.

"Hold on, sis. You're gonna be okay. You're gonna be fine, I promise."

Lucas' voice could be heard and she slowly opened her eyes a little, just barely coming back to consciousness.

She saw her stepbrother and a Dr. Levi above her, presumably moving her in a stretcher.

"Barbara, Hold on."

Eventually, she slipped out once again and closed her eyes.

Somewhere in the museum, a floor tile was lifted from below with Crystal and Blinky take a peek.

"Great Gronka Morka."

"The little traitor was right."

The two of them see the Killahead Bridge in front of them.

"The bridge is complete, and it was here this whole time!" Blinky exclaimed.

That is when someone steps into their view and both of them look up to see Bular glaring down.

"Oh, dear..."

Bular growls and grabs the young changeling and the blue troll.

Strickler walks in with a smirk on his face.

Crystal tried to squirm her away but the dark troll squeezed her until she screamed, soon she stopped and breathed for air.

"Well, well, well. I expected to see you again, Crystal. Especially after the whole, breaking into my office fiasco. Which would garner you a suitable punishment. However, I have something better." The man spoke.

The girl glared at him, but remained quiet.

"If Barbara won't open the bridge for us, maybe she'll open it for both of you." Strickler grins.

"I doubt the Trollhunter would want to save you, impure." Bular stated as he growls at the girl, who looks back at him, now having worried eyes.

Crystal confided with herself that Barbara will come to save her, even though she did tried to kill her before.

That is when she fears that perhaps she might not live through this.

Within the pitch darkness, she lays in a bed of black water.

The small clinks of her armor could be heard as she twitched around.

Barbara furrowed her brows when she felt something bothering her.

Seconds later, a set of hands emerge from the waters and grab her thighs.

"No. Stop!"

The touch was rough and greedy, much like someone familiar.

"Come on, Barb. We both know you're lost without me. You miss me and my touch."

A familiar voice rang in her ears and it sounded sly and cocky.

She tried to move away, but another set of hands held her tightly.

"Poor, Barbara. She's not only lost, but so easy to trick because of her desperate heart."

Another familiar voice spoke up, sounding very gravely and cruel.