Not the Town's Favorite

"This is..." Lucas spoke.

"Uh-huh." Barbara agreed with her stepbrother.

The two stare beyond at the bright and colorful world full of gems, crystals and trolls.

Oh right, trolls.

They were everywhere, and they roamed around with many stalls with goods and wares.

"This is your home?" Barbara spoke, still amazed at the sight and began to walk down the stairs, her stepbrother followed.

Blinky who was already halfway down, waiting for them with his hands behind his back.

"Troll Market is home and hearth and sanctuary for all good trolls." The blue troll replied, turning around and continuing down stairs.

"This way my friends, there is much to see."

Blinky led the two towards the market.

"And here I thought the only thing underneath our town was dirt and plumbing." Lucas commented, taking his phone out to record everything.

As the group walked through a path with many trolls walking by, Blinky was in the front taking the lead while Aarrrghh was in the back, making the two humans in between.

"Stay close. Human feet have never graced the ground of Troll Market." The blue troll leaned over and quietly spoke to Barbara.

One female troll noticed the humans, completely shocked to see them.

"Human?"

"Friends." Aarrrghh stepped in.

Lucas and Barbara continued walking forward, trying not to stand in one place for too long.

"This is unbelieve! Are you getting this, Luke?" The woman spoke to her stepbrother, her eyes were wide and had a big smile on her face.

"Oh, yeah. Definitely getting all of this."

Lucas was taking a few pictures of Troll Market.

The two saw plenty of hot spots, one where there they sold cat meat, hearing several cats meowing, and even saw a troll getting tattoos carved onto his body.

"Hi." Lucas waved at the trolls. Which caused the troll carving the tattoos to get distracted and accidentally hurt a troll who was the getting the tattoos.

The man takes several pictures, one with Barbara with several female trolls behind her, another was a selfie with Lucas taking the picture with Barbara in the back and Blinky looking worried at an angry troll.

And the last picture was of several irritated trolls.

"Hey, check it out! Peridot, Topaz, Cassiterite!" Lucas pointed out the many gemstones.

Then, he noticed round stone and gasped, placing his hands onto it

"Kornerupine!"

It wasn't until he realized that the stone was a troll, who growled at him and the man backed away.

"Sorry.."

Lucas ran back to join the group.

"Your knowledge of minerals is almost troll-like, Lucas." Blinky compliment.

"Well, I learned it from my little brother, who's really into minerals." The man spoke.

"Interesting. I didn't know I had other siblings. I assumed it was just you and Barbara." The blue troll spoke.

"Actually, he has three siblings. Biological siblings. Two brothers and one sister." Barbara explained to the blue troll.

"Yeah, ever since my biological father died, my mother remarried to Barbara's father. Which makes her my stepsister." Lucas continued.