~~70: TXT Beomgyu - I Care~~

Start from the beginning

You didn't even remember there being a bump that deep in the road there because you'd been to Taehyun's just the week before, so what had happened?

You tried turning the steering wheel but it was no use. You just kept going forward, not even turning the way you wanted to. Suddenly, you felt yourself and the car drop down onto the road that was about two meters below it. Thankfully you weren't majorly hurt, you just hit your back a little bit since the drop threw you back hard into your seat. You immediately got out the car and called the police.

half an hour later~~

Luckily, they took you home and your car was taken to be repaired. You weren't sure at all how that was even supposed to be repaired at all because the front was basically gone and the two front windows were shattered but you'll just have to wait and see.
As you stepped into your house, the memory of what had happened just thirty minutes ago came rushing to you vividly like a storm. You just sat on your sofa and checked the texts that you'd received from your friends. There wasn't much since no one expected anyone to be there at 12:30 sharp, but you still told them of course.

You got your phone out, and then proceeded to message your friends, but it was insanely hard to type. You were shaking so much your fingers were going everywhere but the letter you were aiming for. But you typed, and relied on autocorrect to make your words atleast readable.

The texts you managed to send were, well, understandable, but unfortunately autocorrect wasn't on your side for some of the words. You then laid back on the sofa and couldn't help but cry. "How can I be so dumb?" you thought out load "driving through a fuckin' puddle as if nothing wrong would happen. Dumbass."

Meanwhile, back at Taehyun's house, they started to worry about where you were.

"Guys I'm starting to worry, I know she said she'd be tired but she's usually tip-top with times. And she hasn't said anything." Beomgyu spoke with genuine concern written all over him.
"Yeah.." Yunjin agreed.
"I'm surprised Yunjin got here before her." Chaewon said.
"Yah!" Yunjin said and playfully slapped Chaewon in the arm.

"Guys, this is serious, what if something happened to her on the way here?" Taehyun asked.
"You're right. Well I've already asked her on the group chat so we'll see." Kai said.

The rest of them picked their phone's up and sent a message each, asking where you were and how come you were so late, all that stuff.

That is until just five minutes later when they got the messages you'd sent them.

"Jeez she made a lot of typos." Chaewon pointed out.
"Is she drunk or something?" Kai asked.
"Drunk? On a Saturday afternoon?" Taehyun put up.

"Guys... she does not seem okay. I'm so so sorry but I'm gonna have to call it. I'm gonna go check up on her. I might come back, possibly with her, I might not. I would offer some of you to come with but she doesn't seem in a state where she wants people bombarding her at the moment. Sorry again, see ya." Beomgyu said, rushing out the house.
"Don't be sorry, make sure you tell us the deets!" Chaewon said after him.

So Beomgyu made his way straight to your house, not forgetting to pick up your favourite snack and drink on the way there incase you might need it.

After he knocked on your door, he had to wait a while before you opened it since you weren't expecting anyone at that time.

"Beomgyu-"
"y/n... what happened?" he asked you as he immediately noticed that there was something majorly wrong just by looking at you. It was written all over your face and your stance and actions gave off a lot too.

".. and then the police brought me home."
You finished explaining the story to Beomgyu with a shaky voice and not-so-shaky hands anymore because he calmed you down a bit, but you were still mentally shaken up.

"Oh wow, y/n. I'm just so relieved that you're not in any serious pain. You got so lucky, you know that? And the fact there weren't any other cars there at that moment.. I'm so glad." he took you in his arms for a minute. "And I completely understand why you feel shaken up, it's completely normal, just remember that you're still here and your car may be fixable, and you got insanely lucky. Like, there's people who have gotten seriously injured or even died from car crashes, and some people's cars end up in pieces when they got into an accident." he said to you while you just kept sobbing into his shoulder.

"Thanks for understanding, Gyu. I'm so greatful and lucky to have a friend like you." you smiled at him weakly, and he gave you one back.

"So, do you want to be alone or do you want me to stay, or do you wanna go back to Taehyun's?.." he asked you softly while still caressing you.
"Hmmm... let's go to Taehyun's. Maybe then I can get it off my mind for today and then start sorting things out tomorrow." you said, so you both jumped in Beomgyu's car and headed to Taehyun's.

Who knew you needed someone like Beomgyu so much in your life?

You then arrived but before the both of you could step out the car, you spoke up. "Beomgyu"
"Hm?" he paused, looking at you.
"I just wanted to say thank you. I never realised how much I needed you in my life, how important you are to me.  You've always been there for me so, thank you... for everything." you said to him.

"Of course, y/n. I'll always be there for you, never forget that. I'm doing this because I care about you. You mean the world to me too." he said softly before connecting your lips in a gentle yet sweet kiss, with you melting into it. He then gave you a soft, reassuring kiss on the forehead.

"Alright, should we go?" he asked.
"Leggo"

later that week~~

You and Beomgyu were just hanging out at his place having a lot of fun and flirting an insane amount. Until you brought up a question.
"Beomgyu, what are we?"
"Well..."
"You can't tell me that kiss didn't mean anything last week. And the forehead kiss, which I get was for reassurance, but still."
"Well, I'd love to be your boyfriend, y/n. I don't want things to awkward between us." he told you.
"Me neither. And I'd love to be your girlfriend!!" you said, jumping into his arms, and sharing a few giggles.

There was no one you felt more comfortable with than your best friend AND boyfriend, Beomgyu.

word count: 191