~75~

"I always liked to play with fire."

Hyunjin pov:
I looked down at Chan with a soft smile.
Everything felt so unreal almost like a dream but no...this was real.
The way Chan explained everything to me
The way I forgave him
The way I kissed him
The way I pushed him on his bed
The way I'm on top of him straddling his face
The way we inter-wined our tongues
It's all the reality

My hand moved lower to Chan his crotch to which his hands tightened around my waist.
We kept our eyes interlocked while I started to touch his crotch with my left palm.

The friction wasn't probably much since Chan had his pants still on but it was enough to get a grunt out of his mouth.
I grinned at his reaction continued to touch his crotch.

Chan his grip got progressively tighter around my waist with each movement of my palm.
"You are taking to long."
He grit his teeth and was about to flip our position when I held his arm.
"I told you...I will guide you. You are in rut, you should relax."
I said and let go of his arm but Chan didn't seem fazed in fact he even smirked.

"Like you said, I'm in rut so what makes you think that I will relax?"
He put one of his hands on my neck and pulled my head down to whisper in my ear.
"It's the total opposite."
With a swift movement Chan changed our position so that I was now on his bed while he hovered above me.

My brown hair was spread out on his pillow and Chan took the opportunity to run his hand through my hair while he kept rubbing my waist with his other hand.
I interlocked my arms around his neck and pulled him down for a passionate kiss.

The hand that was on my waist moved up to my chest while we kept kissing.
Chan tugged on the shirt that seungmin gave me when they rescued me.
We stopped kissing and I pulled the shirt over my head throwing it on the floor.

Chan stared my chest up and down and his hand traced my soft but toned abs.
"It's even prettier up close...mostly these..."
His hand moved up to my nipple and his thumb slowly brushed over it.

I bit my lip and kept staring at Chan while his thumb circled around my nipple.
"you are really sensitive...someone might mistaken you for an omega in heat."
Chan chuckled and moved his head to my nipple and licking it.

My breath hitched and I put my hand on Chan his shoulder moving then slowly down his back.
His skin was smooth and warm, it felt like satin.

Chan his tongue trailed down my stomach and stopped right at the hem of my pants.
He put the zipper between his teeth and look up at me with a smirk.
My breath hitched at the sight in front of me and my heart started pumping blood in a rapid way.

He awfully slowly pulled the zipper down with his teeth.
"Weren't you the one complaining about me taking to long? Look at you, you are no better."
I said with a chuckle and flipped our position.

"Didn't knew you had a feisty side, I like it."

"Of course you do"
I said and quickly pulled Chan his shorts down leaving him in only his boxers.
His hard-on formed a big bulge in his boxers and I had to look at it for a second...or a minute...to make sure it's real.

"What? Are you overwhelmed? Pull it out."
I looked up at Chan who had his eyes fixated on me.
Lust displayed all over his face...it indeed was a dangerous game to play.