~60~

"Minho woke up!"

Felix POV:

"Minho woke up!"
I stopped with everything I was doing just like everyone else.
We run upstairs to Minho and jisung their room.
There he laid on his bed with his eyes open drinking a glass of water with the help of jisung.

"Minho..?"
Chan slowly walked closer to jisung and Minho their side trying not to overwhelm the boy who just woke up.
"H-Hyung."
Jisung his eyes once again welled up with tears hearing the small and raspy voice of his fated mate.
Jeongin filled the glass up with more water and changbin stood in the corner of the room.

"I'll kill those bastards."

"Hyung calm down I'm f-fine, just tired.."
Chan gritted his teeth ignoring everything Minho said because none of us believed what Minho told us.

They kept talking and checking Minho but even if I tried to keep my attention on Minho I couldn't.
Changbin stood there not even once looking over to me, why would he? It's just one-sided.

Every time we get closer we move a step backwards.
If he would've been my fated mate then he would have felt the same way as me but he clearly doesn't which means that changbin and I were never meant to be and that there is someone else out there who is supposed to be his mate; not me.

"..you should rest more and we should give you some time with jisung now."
Minho nodded hearing seungmin his words.
He is right..jisung is Minho his fated mate.

"Aren't you going?"
Chan touched my shoulder that's when I realized that everyone had already left the room except Chan and changbin who leaned against Chan.

Tears started welling up daring to fall down any second.
So I run, run out the room, run out the mansion with tears falling down my eyes onto the floor.

Midway running I heard hyunjin opening the door to Chan his room; he probably woke up from his sleep.
"Felix! Where are you going!"
I kept running not caring how that it is already past 12 pm, not caring that hyunjin is calling after me.

Once I made sure I was far away from the mansion I realized that I was at the hidden beach.
Why did my feet brought me here? Whatever it's far away.

(It was this beach, now imagine it with snow because it's winter

(It was this beach, now imagine it with snow because it's winter.)

I sat down on the sand near the big rocks which weren't covered with snow.

A sigh left my mouth while I wiped my tears nonetheless more and more tears kept flowing so I stopped wiping them away.
I even forgot to get my shoes on which made me chuckle but it didn't last for too long remembering my current situation.