~63~

Maybe I have been born to suffer.

It's been an hour since I packed all my stuff.
I've been staring at my suitcase for an hour... am I really leaving?

I have to. My father called me saying it's an emergency and that he has to tell me something important and it's clear that no one wants me here so there is no reason to procrastinate.

Nevertheless I had fun meeting all of the guys even tho a lot of problems and other accidents happened, I still had my fun when we all went to the hidden beach where Chan gave me his hoodie or when we had one of those movie nights.

I chuckled remembering how often we had those movie nights in such a short time but everything comes to an end, right?
I got up from the cold concrete floor with a loud sigh.

I had packed my stuff and went outside right after but I couldn't bring myself to get into my car just yet that's why I sat down on the cold floor right in front of the front door.

If I wait longer I'll miss my train and I can't afford missing it, not when my parents need my help.
My father sounded serious on the line but that wasn't the only thing I noticed, he seemed scared.

I got inside my car taking a last look around the forest. Well now it's time to leave... bye.

time skip~~~~

The highway wasn't busy at all, it was dead silent and no single car was on the road except for mine.
Maybe because of the bad weather a few have decided to not go out, the streets were slippery from the snow and everything was foggy.

Indeed a scary atmosphere.

In no time I'll be out of Korea again, only a few kilometers away from the train station where I'll have to give this car back again cause I rented it.

"Fuck!"
A deer was standing on the highway and due to the fog I noticed it when it was already way to late.

It happened so suddenly and quickly out of nowhere I lost control of my car. The only thing I could still see was how the car slid out of the lane and crashed with full force against the trunk of a tree then my surroundings turned black.

Jeongin POV:

"They could attack us any second! We have to be prepared."
Chan stomped around the living room thinking about how we could possibly not win this war because of how much they knew about us while we knew nothing about them.

"You have to calm down, Chris. I know it's hard now because hyunj-"

"Do not say his name ever again."
I closed my mouth immediately while Chan walked past me to the front door while he bumped my shoulder onto his to which I stumbled back.