Cleaning and The Lion King Part.2

Lizzie's pov:

It took us about 30 or 40 minutes to finish... I know it's painful for her, she tries to hide it but she's just a girl, of course this is painful... gasps escape from her mouth that broke my heart... Also her body... moves involuntarily because it hurts, of course... but I finally finished, no more pain for today...

Lizzie: "we're done!" I said getting up from my knees "You did an amazing job honey!...I'm so pro- Amelie?" I was completely worried when I saw her with tears falling from her eyes, in complete silence... staring into nothingness... I gently placed my hands on her shoulders "Amelie darling?"

Amelie's pov:

Lizzie: "Amelie, honey?" I blinked a few times, coming back to reality... I didn't realize that i had actually tuned me out, but now I have Elizabeth in front of me with a completely worried face.

Amelie: "I'm sorry" I said embarrassed, Elizabeth continued looking at me with a worried look.

Lizzie: "Amelie, are you okay? Did i hurt you too much? " She didn't hurt me too much...why is she so worried?...

Amelie: "Huh? N..no..."

Lizzie: "baby you're crying..." oh...

Amelie: "oh... I..." I wiped away my tears "I'm sorry... I didn't realize..." her face softened immediately

Lizzie: "don't be sorry, my sweet girl... it's over... we're done, you did a good job" she said taking my face in her hands... caressing my cheeks with her thumbs... that was extremely new for me... and very natural for her...

Time passed, it was already 8pm, we were both in the kitchen, I was reading a book that she lent me while she was cooking things to freeze...

Lizzie: "baby, what do you want for dinner?" she said coming to my place, looking at me... shit... here we go again...

Amelie: "umm, I'm not really hungry, Lizzie..." and in that fucking moment my stupid body decided to betray me by making my belly rumble... shit... Elizabet raised an eyebrow.

Lizzie: "You're not hungry, huh? That little body of yours is telling me something different, come on, honey, pick something..." I hate throwing up, I really hate it when I have to... but I guess it's the only option I have for tonight...

Amelie: "Can I just...get some fruit or something?"

Lizzie: "young lady, you need more than just a fruit...why don't you want to eat baby?" she asked softly but worriedly.

Amelie: "I do, it's just... my... my tummy hurts..." Lizzie's face softened, I guess she bought it.

Lizzie: "oh... really? Does it hurt a lot?... maybe I could make you some soup... it could help, what do you think?" I smiled softly nodding.

Amelie: "sounds good, thanks..." she nodded with a smile on her face, turning around to start making the soup... I feel really bad for lying to her... I'm a shitty person... and I'm afraid she'll find out one day ...

We had dinner together, she also had the soup, I only ate a little more than half of my plate, but Elizabeth let me pass, since she 'has a tummy ache'...We were finishing cleaning everything when I decided to talk...

Amelie: "Thank you Elizabeth...really..." She turned to look at me with a confused look but then it softened to a kind and loving one.

Lizzie: "You don't have to thank me for anything, honey," she said, caressing my cheek gently with one of her hands. "Would you like to see something? Or would you rather go to bed?" I thought for a moment... I guess it's not too necessary to throw up half a soup... I really want to stay here with her...

Amelie: "I would like to see something if it's not a bother, please..." I said shyly, Elizabeth just smiled at me, I swear to God that for a moment I saw a look of pity on her face... okay

Lizzie: "okay baby, go to the couch, I'll be there in a moment" I nodded and walked towards the couch, and as she said, she came a few minutes later, sat next to me, but giving me space, she wasn't too close but we were still on the same couch... she took the control of the TV and turned it on... "something on your mind?" I thought about it for a moment but just shook my head "hmmm, what movies have you already seen?"

Amelie: "not many actually..."

Lizzie: "Did you see classics like Cinderella or The Lion King?"

Amelie: "I didn't see any... but I do know the story of Cinderella..." I don't know what I said but her face immediately showed an expression of shock.

Lizzie: "Oh my god, didn't you see the lion king?" I shook my head "it's a really nice movie... would you like to see it?" I could see on her face that she was really excited about that movie, so I nodded and said I do want to see her...in fact, I don't care what we see, I just don't want to be alone with my thoughts....and being with her helps...

Lizzie's pov:

I put the movie on and we both got comfortable for the movie and started watching it, I can't believe she's never seen it...

I already watched this movie like 100 times, so I wasn't exactly paying my full attention to the movie... I was also looking at Amelie with quick glances, I can see that she is totally tired, but she still refuses to sleep...

Lizzie: "I'm going to make myself some tea... do you want anything?" She just shook her head too focused on the movie, that was extremely cute... I smiled to myself and went to make my tea, when I came back a few minutes later I sat on the couch again, but this time I did it closer to her... I want to have her close but I know it's hard for her, so I don't make it too obvious... after a while, Amelie was already falling asleep, and to my surprise, her head rested gently on my shoulder, I was surprised but I was very happy, and I couldn't help it, I smiled: "Are you still watching it, baby?" I whispered, not wanting to wake her in case she was asleep, but I felt her nod gently... it was a risky move but I wanted her to be more comfortable, so I grabbed a small, thin pillow and placed it on my lap, then slowly moved my torso, grabbing Amelie's torso and head with my hands, instructing her to rest on my lap, and again, to my surprise, she did... she had her head resting on my lap and the rest of her body on the couch, I smiled like a fool again, this was one of the most beautiful moments I have ever experienced... this love I feel for this little girl is enormous... and I love that feeling... just as I love her...

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

1126 words :D