Chesberg Park

TW: small mention of abuse

Amelie's pov:

I stayed on the ground for a while when a shock of reality hit me, I ran away from the only place I can stay, I have nowhere to go and I don't have anything with me either, I'm in the middle of nowhere I don't even know where it is because I just ran without thinking so I don't know where I am and I ALSO start to feel every part of my body, all those cuts are now starting to burn and all those blows are starting to hurt... God, I don't know what I'm going to do... .

Finally I get up from the ground and look at the park, there is practically no one here so all the benches are free, I sit on one, I have to think about what to do... I have to do it but suddenly I can't, I can't think of anything more than the fact that I have nothing or no one, I don't know if I made the right decision by running away from there, I'm stupid, clearly I shouldn't have done that... I start sobbing and tears start running down my cheek . I am afraid, cold and frustrated. I wrap my arms around my legs and put my face on my knees. I do not know what I'm going to do.

Lizzie's pov:

I was walking back home after dinner with my two sisters and since I love the cold and if it was cold enough, I decided that I wasn't going to take an uber and I was going to walk home, it was 10 at night so no It was so late, plus it's not a dangerous place, so I thought it was a good idea.

I was already heading to Chesberg Park (I just made up that name lol), so that means I still have about 20 minutes to walk, so I decide to cut my way through the park, that's when I saw a girl on a bench. ...it looks like She's... crying? Oh my god, yes, She's crying, but why? Why is she alone in the middle of the night? I'm going to check on her

No one's pov:

After Elizabeth saw the girl she gently walked close to her, when she was at a safe distance so as not to scare her but still close enough for the girl to hear her, Lizzie speaks

"Hello honey, are you okay?"

Lizzie's pov:

"Hello honey, are you okay?" I told her and she just flinched and then just stared at me, poor girl, she looks so scared and lost and- is she bleeding? Oh my god, she has so many cuts "my name is Elizabeth baby, do you mind if I sit next to you? I won't go if you don't want to" I said, the last thing I want to do now is scare her more...she just nods and moves a little. so that she is at the opposite end of the bench, as far away from me as possible, I sit on the opposite side... "what's your name darling?"

"Amelie miss"

"Amelie, that's a wonderful name, right?"

Amelie's pov:

"Amelie, that's a wonderful name, right?" She said and I just shrugged, she seems nice but I don't understand what she wants, I can't give her anything she's interested in, so...why is she talking to me?

"It's a cold night, aren't you cold baby?" She talks to me again. What does she want? I don't want to talk, if I do I'll probably cry and I don't want to cry in front of a stranger, so I continue to look at her without saying anything.

"Hmm, you know, it's a little late, could you tell me where your parents are? Are you lost? Would you like me to call someone for you?" She said... oh no, no no no no no please don't do it.

"NO, please don't call them, I can't go back there, please miss, don't do it, please" shit, I'm sobbing again

"Oh honey, it's okay, we don't need to call anyone if you don't want to, okay? Breathe deeply baby, okay?" I do what she says and calm down, now I'm just looking at my feet, I don't know what to say, I don't know if I should tell her what my situation is, she has her own life, she doesn't care about mine, although I'm glad that she is not calling the orphanage