Running Away

TW : attempted sexual abuse

Nobody's pov:

It was like any other day in Amelie's life, it was Friday afternoon so she was already back from school. Mr. Miller was going to invite some friends over, nothing out of the ordinary, since it was something he usually did; He invites them, they drink, they smoke and they don't let the other children sleep, so Amelie, whether she likes it or not, has to clean the whole house for them since it is an order that Mr. Miller gives her...

Amelie cleaned the whole house how she was ordened, bought the beer that Mr. Miller wanted, took all the children to their rooms and finally got ready for bed... she always hated when Mr. Miller invited his friends over because that would mean that something was probably going to happen to one of the children... and that also means that that "something" was going to be for her, because she never let them do anything to the little ones, she always felt that it was her responsibility to provide for them safe, that's why she always tries to do it... she knew what was coming that night and yet she still had hope that maybe that night she would be able to sleep without anything happening to her... unfortunately for her that was not going to happen to pass.

It was around 9pm, Amelie's room was completely dark except for the faint moonlight coming in through her curtainless window. She was lying in her bed holding a teddy bear she had and listening to all the noise of laughter, screams and the blaring television from downstairs...and obviously not being able to sleep...

Amelie's pov:

Suddenly my door opened with such force that I flinched at it. I see how Mr. Miller and two friends start to laugh and look at me through the door frame. Since I was really scared about what was going to happen I snuggled into my blankets feeling like that was the only thing that could protect me right now...

"Hello young lady, come here right now!" Mr. Miller said, and right now the only thing I'm not looking for is to make him or one of his friends angry, so I slowly and shakily got out of bed and started walking towards them.

"yes sir?" Shit, my voice is shaking again.

"One of my friends wants to play with you tonight" he said laughing, he already knew what was going to happen, it already happened once...

"W-what?" I was very afraid, I felt a knot in my stomach and my blood ran cold. Suddenly one of his friends starts walking into my room at the same time I start walking back... I didn't know what to do, his face... he was smiling in a manic way, that scared me more...

"You guys can go, I'm going to teach this girl a lesson, I think she needs one," he said, laughing and without taking his eyes off me, to Mr. Miller and the other friend at the same time as they began to close the door. "Try to leave it in one piece," Mr. Miller says, laughing, and finally closes the door.

That was it, I felt the adrenaline rush through my body, this couldn't happen again, it was the most painful thing I had ever felt, I couldn't let him do that to me again. He thought we were closed because we both heard the door lock, so he calmly began to unbuckle his belt and take off his pants, at that moment I knew it was the only time I was going to have to escape, so, without thinking twice , I ran to the window without curtains and opened it, it was always open because its lock had broken a long time ago. I jumped up and grabbed the branch of a tree that was right in front of my window and quickly began to climb down at the same time that the man shouted at me and then at the others to warn them that i was escaping. I guess they couldn't hear it in time to catch me because of the music, that was good because because of the fear and adrenaline I felt, I slipped and fell from the tree, I had cut myself and hurt myself but that didn't stop me from starting to run as fast as possible. that my legs could. I ran with tears in my eyes and a lot of thoughts in my head. At some point I think I heard them yelling at me and that made me run faster, I did it until I couldn't hear anything but my own irregular breathing and some sobs that started to appear... the only thing I could realize at that moment is I was in a park, a pretty lonely park, the next thing I know I'm lying on the ground trying to catch my breath... God, what the hell just happened?

Authores note:

Well that was the first cap hehe, i hope you like it and let me know if u have some idea for this. bye little shits<3