Pasta

tw: mention of eating problems and vomiting ⚠️⚠️

Amelie's pov:

After all the drama, a police officer brought me some water to calm me down, we stayed there for a while longer before leaving, the police officer and the social worker called Lizzie to talk privately again, I'm just waiting for them to finish.. I can tell that they are talking about me, because sometimes they turn to look at me... strange... I can see how after that talk the police and the social worker make Lizzie sign some papers, and then I can see how the social worker, Miss Smith, is waving at me so I can approach them, so I did, got up and walked towards them.

Miss Smith: "Then Amelie, we need you to sign this please... "so I did, I took the paper and wrote my name on it..." well done girl, thank you" she said giving me a big smile to which I shyly returned it. .

Lizzie: "ready to go bubba?" Lizzie asked suddenly making me turn to look at her, I couldn't help it but I felt so relieved that we were finally getting out of this place, I nodded at her, again, with a shy smile. She smiled back at me and extended her hand so I could take it, that warmed my insides, a smile escaped my mouth at the same time I took her hand, Lizzie said goodbye to the police and I only limited myself to greeting them timidly. as we walked outside the building with Elizabeth lawyer... "thank you very much (...), I'm really grateful" she said to her lawyer hugging him, they both said goodbye and finally Lizzie walked me to her car opening the passenger seat door for me. , beginning the journey back to ho- ... i mean, Elizabeth's house.

The whole trip back to Lizzie's Hause was pretty awkward... I was happy that everything was happening, but still, I felt very vulnerable, she knows practically everything now, so that gives me a strange feeling in my chest. While she was driving, I noticed how she looked at me from time to time, but I didn't look at her at any time.

Lizzie's pov:

While driving I looked at her a couple of times just to check on her, I was extremely happy that I could take care of her, that she would finally be safe.

Lizzie: "So, bubba... I was thinking... we could go to a store first and buy you some clothes... you don't have any and you can't keep wearing just those... so what do you say? We can stop somewhere and have lunch too..." I was nervous about her answer because I want to give her some clothes, but I don't want to force her to go to a public place if she doesn't want them...

Amelie: "I... I don't... I mean... yeah I just... I, I don't feel like... trying on clothes... right now... I'm sorry..."

Lizzie: "oh bubba, it's okay, we don't need to try anything on, okay? I'll just look at the size of the shirt and pants you're wearing right now, and based on that we'll choose something... what do you think?..." I saw how she smiled a little but looking at her feet, as if trying to hide her smile... that made me smile too.

Amelie: "Sure..." she said, now looking at me with a cute, soft smile and then looking back at the window.

Amelie's pov:

We got to the mall, it was my first time in one, I was nervous but a little excited, Lizzie could tell because she took my hand and we walked together to the stores... like she said, she didn't make me try anything on, we just looked at the clothes I might like it and we chose, I didn't feel very good because I didn't like the fact that she was spending so much money on me, but she didn't care, she just kept grabbing clothes.

Lizzie: "We didn't come ready, it's not the time, but soon we will return to this and other stores and buy things for your room, so you can choose your own style and everything you want to make you feel at home" Lizzie said smiling Without even looking at me, she just continued walking towards the food place holding my hand.