King looks on with a concerned expression, only to be surprised by a passing Emperor's Coven ship. "Your ship has been reported stolen. Land immediately!" A Coven Scout yelled.

"Mom..." Amity growled. Gus casts an illusion spell, changing the ship's appearance to a flock of birds. "Don't be fooled! Take them down!" The Abomatons keep shooting at the birds.

Hunter suddenly wraps the Coven Scout around his cloak but gets knocked off his staff by an Abomaton. He fails to catch it and screams while falling as Flapjack flies after him. Suddenly, he is caught by Y/n and blushes, then grabs his staff.

The Abomatons keep shooting but get turned off by Amity. The illusion around the ship vanishes as the three return aboard. "Why did I make those things so powerful? Stupid Alador, stupid!"

The ship suddenly rumbles, startling a concerned King. Sure enough, two more ships with more Abomatons are tailing them. "FIRE!" The Abomatons do so.

~~~~~~
King's POV:

I slowly wake up and groan as I see Alador fighting off the Abomatons as Y/n, Amity, Willow, Gus, and Hunter recover. Oh, my head." Gus said. "Willow, are you okay? Come on, I'll help you up." Y/n exclaimed.

Alador continues fighting off the Abomatons as Amity approaches him. "Dad. Dad! Dad, are you-" Amity yelled. "Take this." Alador hands her the controller.

"Dad, no! We're not gonna leave you!" Alador simply kisses her forehead and continues fighting the Abomatons as Willow and Hunter drag her away.

"Amity, come on, we can't stay!" Willow shouted. "We have to go!" Hunter yelled out. The gang collects their palismen and starts running away. Y/n approaches King. "King, King, are you okay?"

I faint again. When I open my eyes, I see all the weakened Coven Heads lying on the ground. Hunter approaches Darius as Y/n, Willow, and Amity run past them.

"Darius? Darius? Darius, wake up!" Hunter cried as I heard an echo from his voice.

Y/n, Willow, and Amity reach Eda and find her unconscious but held by the Abomaton. Amity turns it off just as Eda collapses into Willow's arms. Willow Inaudible. "Eda! I've got her!" I blink, Amity and a still-unconscious Eda. "She's not waking up!" Y/n cried.

"We have to get to the head. Luz could be in trouble." Amity's last word echoes as I close his eyes again. I open my eyes for the third time. I rub my skull. (part of it is now cracked.)

"Eh... eh?" When I regain consciousness, I find the gang riding on their staffs and Gus carrying him as they all head towards Luz.
~~~~~

Author's POV:

Back inside the secret quarters, Belos, still in his monster form, continues to chase Luz around, who keeps evading him.

"Okay. I-I know you're mad, but we can still fix things... just, stop the spell!" Belos lunges at her but she avoids him just in time, however, he hits and nearly damages the portal door by accident.

"The door... watch the door!" Luz yelps as she escapes another of Belos' attacks. She inhales as she takes an invisibility glyph and slaps it on herself, and she disappears. Belos begins to search for Luz around the room.