19| The McCall twins are powerful..

I finish my make up which is really some mascara and blush. I brush out my curls as my mom walks in.

"Oh, sweetheart, you look beautiful." She sits on my bed behind me. "I am surprised you are going with Stiles."

I look at her in my mirror.

"Why is everyone surprised?"

"I guess I'm not too surprised."

I turn around.

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"Oh, c'mon, anyone with eyes could see you were madly in love with that boy from the moment you met. And it's pretty obvious he feels the same way."

I stand up and walk towards my closet.

"I have no idea what you're talking about."

"The eyes don't lie."

I smile, grabbing my shoes from the box. I think about all the times I've ignored my feelings for him. I tried acting like I hated him, I wanted to hate him but I just couldn't.

I look at the letter I threw in here after reading it. I told Lizzie about it but that's it.

A honk from outside takes me out of my own head. I walk out with the box.

"Can you let Stiles know I'll be down in a couple of minutes?"

"Of course."

I hurriedly put my heels on. Lizzie already left with Isaac and Scott already left too. He's technically not even supposed to go. He's failing some classes and Coach told him he couldn't go.

"Stiles is still waiting!"

I head down the stairs. Stiles looks at me like I'm the only person in the room. I slowly walk down the stairs as my mom pushes us together.

"I need a picture!"

Stiles puts his hand on my lower back. I tense up at the touch but only for a second. A few flashes later she lets us leave.

He opens the passenger door for me as I hop in. I don't talk much on the drive to school. I never told him about the attack at the school before the quarter finals game but he's seen the scar on my hand. I played it off like I cut myself.

I forgot about the blade until a few days ago. Lizzie sent the blade to Mystic Falls for her mom to look at it. Apparently Caroline knows a lot about all this stuff. It makes sense since she's married to Klaus.

The blade was spelled, which is why it left a scar. It was specifically made for me. It had traces of wolfsbane in it. Caroline talked about how it was really only to try and disarm me. It won't kill me. No amount of wolfsbane will kill me because the magic inside of me will keep me alive.

"What's wrong?"

"It's uh.. it's nothing."

"It's something to do with that scar, isn't it?"

I look at him and give in.

"I think you know I didn't cut myself."

"Obviously."

"I was attacked-"

"You were attacked! And didn't tell me!"

I roll my eyes.

"The point is.. the blade used to stabbed me was made specifically for me." I say. "Stiles, people are coming after me and will come after the people that I love.."

He grabs my hand.

"I don't care. I'm not leaving your side."

I smile and nod. I pull my hand away, getting ready to open the door. Stiles hops out, running around to my side to open the door. He gives me his hand to get out.