unpleasant encounter

Start from the beginning

"Oh my, thank you, I hope you have an amazing day," Minho said feeling very touched by her gesture. He waved and left the shop.

After that shop, he walked around for a bit more then headed into a pastry shop to get a sweet treat for himself.

suddenly his phone started ringing he reached for his phone and picked it up, it was Jisung calling.

"hello~," he said as he placed the phone on his ear
"hey~ you sound like you're in a good mood." jisung replied
"I am, my day has been great so far," he said with a smile appearing on his lips.

"That's very nice, are you not home? I hear some loud noise."

"mhm, I'm at the mall. I went to I store and the lady there was sooo sweet, at that shop they sold matching clothes for parent and child and I decided to get something cute. She gave me a little gift too, she's so sweet" he ranted excitedly as Jisung listened and hummed along as he was interested.

"you sound so happy," Jisung chuckled "What are you doing now?" he asked.

"I'm going to get something to eat, and then I'll be going home," Minho answered.
"hmm, alright then have lots of fun i'll be home a little later." jisung said.

"did work get extended? I thought you'd be coming home early.."

"yes, unfortunately, but at least once I'm done with all this I'll have more free time."

"That's good then, work hard. and don't forget to eat something too" Minho spoke, his voice becoming soft.

"Don't worry I will, get some rest too, if you need anything call me." jisung replied.

"I will~ you should go now, I'll be heading home, see you soon~"

"alright bye Min, have fun"

🌼🌼🌼

At the pastry shop, Minho looked around and chose a small strawberry shortcake.

he bought it and now he was on his way ready to go back home.

as he walked out of the shop suddenly he paused.
(?)"yeah yeah, come on man just get off my case. I'm hanging up yeah byee"

He heard a familiar voice nearby.his blood ran cold as he stood there. he felt so panicked hearing that voice.

"Minho? Is that you?"

the moment he heard him mention his name a shiver went down his spine, and his eyes widened at the sight of the guy approaching him.
'w-what do I do.' he found himself in a state of panic he tightened his grip on his phone.

'he can't find out about the baby!' his heart began beating faster and faster.

He couldn't respond not move his legs were immobile, he wanted to run in the opposite direction but he couldn't even budge.

"It's been a while huh?" yong-hoon said as he stood right in front of him.
"I see you still look as pretty as ever" he spoke a sly smirk appearing on his lips.

he slowly lifted his hand and placed it on Minho's face.

with a swift motion, Minho raised his hand and smacked the other filthy hand off of him.

"t-there's nothing we s-should be talking about, m-move.." he backed up and placed his bags in front of him before taking a step to the side.

Yong-hoon also took a step to the side to stop Minho from walking away.
"oh really? I thought we'd have a lot to talk about, do you not miss me?" he asked leaning over into Minho's face making him grimace in disgust.

"Get away from me, why would I miss a disgusting jerk like you," Minho spoke, the shiver in his voice was quite visible.

Yong-hoon scoffed and it was noticeable how his face twitched at the words Minho spoke.
"disgusting you say? you hurt my feelings minho.. "
"just back off already! i said have nothing to say to you." minho snapped pushing him back.

Yong-hoon was visibly shocked once again he scoffed and aproached him this time looking more angry.
"i was trying to be nice, but your acting like im harrasing you or something." he spoke as he grabbed minho's face in his hand.

he had his hand under minho's chin as it gripped both of his cheeks tightly.

Minho looked at him his brows furrowed unable to do anything, his eyes began to water. and his legs felt weak.

"YONG-HOON YOU DUMBASS! i finally found you, why the hell are you not picking up the phone not only did hang up my call now your walking around oblivious-"

He turned his head around to see his friend. Who had paused and placed a hand over his mouth seeing what was happening.

"I guess I have company now so I should probably leave, I'll see you again minho. Next time" he harshly let go and waved as he walked away.

Minho was left at a loss for words he bit his lip in anger, he quickly left the area holding back his tears.

The moment he left the building he felt as if his legs were about give out and the nausea was making him so overwhelmed.

The tears had began streaming down his cheeks and he couldn't stop them. He just felt so scared at that moment and he felt so uneasy.

He headed back to the apartment still tears rolling down his face. The moment he had finally arrived at the complex he was trying to take in deep breaths to calm himself, he stood near the entrance for a moment before placing his hand on the wall in attempt to hold his weight.

He felt his stomach turning and he just vomited due to all the nausea caused by the stress.

Once he made his way upstairs he placed everything down and washed his face feeling disgusted by how yong-hoon touched him.

He changed into something comfortable and found himself walking into Jisung's room and grabbing the first shirt in sight hoping for some comfort.

Once he had put it on he couldn't stop the tears from rolling down his face again 'jisung where the hell are already.' he thought as he wiped away the tears.

A while later

the door slowly pushed open, and Jisung was welcomed by silence.

'is he not home yet?' he wondered as he took of his shoes and entered the house.

He took a look inside minho's room but he wasn't there, then he checked his own also no.

He walked over to the living room and was surprised seeing the younger seated on the rug with his head laying on his arms which were placed on the coffee table.

He noticed his shirt that was worn by him and he couldn't help but smile.

Jisung crouched down and placed his hand onto minho's head and began softly caressing his hair.

His smile began to fade the moment he looked at his face and noticed the dry tear marks on his face and noticed how his face didn't look relaxed what so ever.

"What happened Minho.."

Chapter 18 end

A/n:Our poor little mini, hello my lovelies ⊂⁠(⁠(⁠・⁠▽⁠・⁠)⁠)⁠⊃ guess who has motivation and time!!

I really did not expect this school year to be this extreme so please forgive me ಥ⁠‿⁠ಥ
Ily allll muah (⁠^⁠3⁠^)

The next chap will be soon so dw ilyall