.pink or blue.

Present time..

Jisung had woken up early in the morning to head to work as usual, he wanted to finish things early today so that he can spend some time with Minho.

He slowly opened his bedroom door and walked in seeing his cute sleepy face.

The words from the night before still remained in his mind.

Oh how he wished that they would have never ended up in this type of situation and that their future would have been together from the start till the end.

He gently caressed Minho's head before exiting the room and out of the apartment.

🌼🌼

After a few hours had passed, Minho had woken up.
He casually did his usual routine as usual.

As he sat in the kitchen he placed his laptop infront of him and felt as if there was something off.

The feeling as if he did something, he sat there for a moment wondering what it is.

And then it hit him 'i wish they would look like you'

His face went blank as he remembered that, he sighed heavily and opened his laptop.

"Good job Minho, more embarrassment thank you."

He said sarcastically and sipped his coffee.

He didn't have plans for today and also didn't have much work to do, so he planned to make a schedule of all the things he needs to do in these two weeks before it's too late and he ends up missing things for the baby.

Once he was done writing things down he started looking through websites.

That's when he noticed that most things should actually be bought in person.

Minho continued to browse, he wasn't really sure what were the best things but he thought everything was so adorable.

🌼A few hours later🌼

A few hours had passed and Minho was now sitting in the living room reviewing all the things he found.

The door beeped attracting his attention.
"I'm home~" he heard Jisung's voice followed by rustling.

He placed his laptop down and got up slowly walking over to greet Jisung.
"Welcome home~ your early." He said smiling slightly.

"Yeah, I left early today. You said you wanted to get started with the baby stuff so I thought I'd help." Jisung replied walking over to the living room with Minho along side him.

"How thoughtful, I already started. Except there are things that we need to get in person not online." Minho said.

Jisung nodded "sure, we can go today if you want."

For a moment the two stood in silence.

Something wasn't right...

"Jisung." Minho said suddenly looking at Jisung.

Jisung got started "what? What is it? Are you in pain? What?!" He questioned.

"We don't know what gender the baby is..." minho said, he sighed and shook his head.

"Oh.. you're right." Jisung sighed.

The two then continued to talk and made perfect plans of what they would do because currently they were just really confused and all over the place.

After a bit of time they decided to go to the doctor and find out the baby's gender.

Currently..🌼