end

In a critical moment, Wu Yun knew he could no longer conceal himself. With a furious roar, he formed hand seals, and the secret technique of the Supreme Martial God's Art was instantly unleashed.

His cultivation at the seventh level was fully exposed, leaving no room for doubt. This relieved some of the pressure from Xiao Li, and Wu Yun swiftly dodged the terrifying blow from Xiao Li, narrowly avoiding a fatal strike.

The spectators erupted into exclamations once again.

"Seven... Seventh-level cultivation? Black Flame has actually reached the seventh level!"

"Oh my god, how great is his potential? How did he instantly elevate to the seventh level of cultivation?"

On the second floor, Li Lian and Liu Lin were both astonished.

They thought they understood Black Flame quite well. According to the information they had gathered, Black Flame, whose real name was Wu Yun, came from the Wu family and was once the number one genius in Star Feather City. However, due to some reasons, he gradually became a waste.

Not long ago, he suddenly revealed his identity and reappeared in the Life and Death Arena, regaining his cultivation ability.

Within a day, he broke through from the fourth level to the fifth level.

This was all they knew about him.

But they never imagined that he had already reached the seventh level of cultivation.

It had only been a short ten days or so since his last breakthrough to the fifth level. How could he achieve such a feat within less than twenty days?

However, they were under a slight misconception.

To be precise, Wu Yun had only taken less than a month to transform from a powerless waste into a seventh-level powerhouse.

Moreover, the density of spiritual energy within his body had far exceeded that of an ordinary seventh-level cultivator.

From a distance, Xiao Xueyan, on the tenth-level martial arena, was closely monitoring the situation here.

When she sensed that Black Flame's cultivation had reached the seventh level, her expression turned even more grim.

Back then, it took her considerable effort to progress from the fifth level to the seventh level.

From the fifth to the sixth level, she spent a full year and a half.

After reaching the sixth level, she couldn't make any further breakthroughs. It took her another half year to break through to the seventh level by deceiving Wu Yun and stealing his cultivation base.

Altogether, it had been two years.

But this Masked Man, Black Flame, had reached this level in less than twenty days.

Comparing their talents, it was far beyond a simple difference.

Compared to the Masked Man, Black Flame, her once proud and confident talent was like rubbish.

On the fifth-level martial arena, Xiao Li was also dumbfounded.

He never expected that the information given to him by his uncle Xiao Long would be so far off. His opponent had directly jumped from a fifth-level cultivator to a seventh-level cultivator.

However, despite this revelation, it only made him feel shocked.

It didn't make him feel fearful because he was already an eighth-level cultivator.

"Hehe, you've been hiding your cultivation. It seems that your cunningness is not inferior to anyone," Xiao Li said with a darkened face.

At this moment, everyone gradually realized why Black Flame had chosen to stay and fight against Xiao Li.