Surpassing her

This night, Wu Yun once again refined two Origin Formation Pills. So far, he has obtained more than thirty Origin Formation Pills in the combat arena. However, Wu Yun has not completely refined all thirty-one Origin Formation Pills.

As the saying goes, excess leads to decline. Although he can quickly absorb the medicinal power of these Origin Formation Pills, he has the ability to refine all thirty-plus pills in these few days if he wishes. However, for him now, two pills per day is already the limit.

If he takes more, it might have certain effects on himself, which would be detrimental to his future cultivation path. However, storing these Origin Formation Pills is not a bad thing either. Currently, in Wu Yun's storage ring, aside from the twelve pills he has already refined, there are still twenty pills remaining.

These twenty pills can be exchanged for ten million gold coins, which is already a considerable fortune even for a family like the Wu family. After six days of intense battles and the continuous baptism of Origin Formation Pills, Wu Yun's cultivation has directly broken through to the Sixth Heavenly Realm.

The path of cultivation becomes more difficult as one progresses, and the required spiritual energy also increases exponentially. Taking six days and consuming twelve Origin Formation Pills to break through from the Fifth to the Sixth Heavenly Realm might be considered slow for Wu Yun.

However, placed among ordinary people, this is already an almost unbelievable speed. Looking across the entire Cloud Moon Empire, no one can achieve this.

Even across the entire Wild Desolate Continent, the only person known to break through from the Fifth to the Sixth Heavenly Realm in six days was White Qitian, the generation's unparalleled hero who once dominated the Wild Desolate Continent hundreds of years ago.

Stabilizing his cultivation, on the seventh day, Wu Yun rose from his bed, preparing to head to the life-and-death combat arena.

Even though his cultivation had already broken through, he wasn't ready to reveal it. He used a secret technique from the Martial God Art to suppress his cultivation at the Fifth Heavenly Realm, making it impossible for outsiders to detect.

Just as he was about to leave, a knock on the door suddenly sounded.

"Yun'er, are you cultivating?"

It was his father's voice. Wu Yun furrowed his brow, quickly hid his mask, and opened the door. "Father, you're here."

Wu Tian entered the room, his expression somewhat grim. Despite his efforts to disguise it in front of Wu Yun, he couldn't escape Wu Yun's eyes. During this period, although Wu Yun transformed into Black Flame, he had some understanding of the outside world.

In these past few days, the Xiao family had initiated a series of actions against the Wu family, starting with intentional minor conflicts and escalating to the looting of Wu family's shops.

"Father, are you alright?" Wu Yun asked with concern.

"Ah!" Wu Tian sighed and said, "I didn't expect those bastards from the Xiao family to be so rampant before the two-month deadline. Yesterday, they seized two of our shops in the north of the city."

"The Xiao family." Wu Yun clenched his fists, anger rising.

"Yun'er, stay calm," Wu Tian patted Wu Yun's shoulder and said, "What you need to do is focus on cultivating. It's not yet time to take action. Suddenly, Wu Tian's expression changed, and he exclaimed, "What, what's this? Yun'er, you've actually broken through to the Fifth Heavenly Realm."

At the moment his hand touched Wu Yun's shoulder, he felt the vigorous spiritual energy within Wu Yun's body.

"No, something's not right. Ten days ago, I could only sense your cultivation at the Second Heavenly Realm. Did I perceive it wrongly?" He extended his hand to Wu Yun's shoulder again, but the result was the same. Wu Yun had indeed reached the Fifth Heavenly Realm, and the richness of spiritual energy within him far surpassed that of the Fifth Heavenly Realm.

"What, what's going on?"

Even as the head of the Wu family, he was left speechless, staring in disbelief.

"Father, there are some things I can't tell you. I hope you can forgive me." Wu Yun's face showed a hint of shame. He wanted to tell his father everything, but he knew that revealing something as extraordinary as the Supreme Martial God Art might not be wise. For his father, it was a form of protection.

Wu Tian pondered for a moment, seeming to realize something. His face changed dramatically, and he lowered his voice, saying, "Yun'er, while cultivation is important, if you stray off the right path, don't blame me for disowning you."

Wu Yun smiled, "Father, rest assured. Your son knows his limits. I just encountered something unusual. By the way, Father, I have some Origin Pills here. Take them. See if anyone in the family needs them. If no one does, you can exchange them for gold coins."

Saying that, Wu Yun took out ten Origin Pills from his storage ring and handed them to Wu Tian.

This time, Wu Tian was once again dumbfounded, even completely stunned. Origin Pills were extremely precious, and he understood better than anyone that obtaining them was no simple matter. Even if he, Wu Tian, wanted Origin Pills, it wouldn't be an easy task.

Yet, his son could effortlessly produce ten Origin Pills. For Wu Tian, this was already an earth-shattering revelation.

Seeing his father's shocked expression, Wu Yun said, "Father, rest assured. These Origin Pills have a legitimate source. They are part of my extraordinary encounters. Just take them. I only have one request – keep this matter confidential."

Wu Tian slowly recovered from his shock, looking at Wu Yun with profound meaning. He nodded and said, "Yun'er, regardless of what you've experienced, I hope you remember what I told you. Uphold righteousness, and maintain a heart of justice. As for keeping it confidential, I understand the importance. Rest assured."

"Thank you, Father. By the way, I'm planning to go out for a while. If there's nothing urgent, you can leave first." Wu Yun suddenly spoke.

Wu Tian furrowed his brows, then nodded and left Wu Yun's room. After leaving, Wu Tian was filled with amazement and muttered to himself, "Extraordinary encounters? Yun'er, what have you experienced?"

When he recalled everything, he suddenly exclaimed, "Black Flame, the masked youth who has recently gained fame in Star Feather City? Could it be that Yun'er knows this person? Besides, who else could readily provide Yun'er with so many Origin Pills?"

After his father had walked away, Wu Yun put on his mask and discreetly left the Wu family through the back door, heading directly to the Life-and-Death Arena.

The name "Black Flame" had become well-known in the Life-and-Death Arena. If there was anyone who didn't recognize Black Flame, they would undoubtedly face scorn from everyone.

On the crystal plaque, all the records were clearly displayed. The first place was the temporarily suspended Xiaoxue Yan, with fifty victories and a hundred percent win rate. In second place was the dark horse, Black Flame. In just a few days, he had soared from zero victories to thirty-one, also with a hundred percent win rate.

In the past few days, Black Flame's performance had made it clear to everyone: he was surpassing Xiaoxue Yan, just as he had declared publicly. In the ten days of Xiaoxue Yan's suspension, he would overtake her.

Initially, many people mocked and ridiculed him, claiming he was overestimating himself and attempting to surpass the record of Star Feather City's top genius. However, the reality proved otherwise. He was doing just that, and he was about to succeed.

With six matches every day, in four more days, he would gain another twenty-four victories. Adding that to the thirty-one he already had, in ten days, without any surprises, Black Flame would have at least fifty-five victories, firmly surpassing Xiaoxue Yan.