Creation Elixir

"Rascal, Xiao Long, what do you mean? Leave it to the kids to decide. Now, who in the entire Star Feather City doesn't know that your daughter is the number one genius?"

Wu Zhan coldly snorted, "Our two families can go to war. Now that my daughter has joined the Fei Yun Sect, if there is any trouble in my Xiao family, the Fei Yun Sect won't stand idly by. You can try, Xiao Long seems to have the upper hand."

Wu Tian was furious but momentarily at a loss for words. Now that Xiao Snow Swallow is a disciple of the Fei Yun Sect, with her talent, she has gained attention from the sect. If there is trouble in the family, the Fei Yun Sect will surely not ignore it. Xiao family and Wu family were evenly matched, but if the Fei Yun Sect gets involved, it will likely become a one-sided situation.

Wu Yun's face was also unpleasant. Xiao Long was cunning, and no matter which path Wu family chooses, it's extremely difficult.

"Hehe, what's the matter? It seems like the head of the Wu family has something to say?" Xiao Long was confident.

In this struggle, Xiao family already had an absolute advantage. If a family conflict broke out, Xiao family had the support of the Fei Yun Sect. And if they waited for the Star Feather City Tournament two months later, who could suppress Xiao Snow Swallow, who had returned from the Fei Yun Sect and had already reached the Tenfold Heaven Realm?

After weighing the pros and cons, apart from Wu Tian, Wu Yun, and Wu Zhan, the rest of the Wu family members had already developed the intention to retreat. They even began to consider whether to reconcile with the Xiao family.

"Of course, you still have one option. Agree to my request for a divorce. After that, Wu family will willingly submit to the Xiao Long family," Xiao Long said with a smile.

"Xiao Long, don't push people too far." Wu Tian pointed angrily at Xiao Long, shouting through gritted teeth.

At this moment, Wu Yun's face was dark, staring at this group of arrogant Xiao family members, saying, "Xiao Long, if you want a divorce, it must be me, Wu Yun, who goes to your Xiao family. Remember, it's me rejecting your daughter, and it's your daughter not being worthy of me. You don't have the right to come to my Wu family to seek a divorce."

"You little bastard, what did you say? My daughter is the proud daughter of the Fei Sect, and she's not worthy of you, a useless waste?" Xiao Long's killing intent flashed.

Wu Yun ignored him and continued, "Didn't you want to decide the fate of the families at the competition two months later? I promised my father that I would let you know that I, Wu Yun, was once a genius, and henceforth, I will remain a genius. No one can surpass me."

A hint of surprise flashed in Xiao Snow Swallow's eyes. Suddenly, she felt that she couldn't fully understand Wu Yun.

Wu Yun glanced at Xiao Snow Swallow and continued, "The engagement between you and me will be abolished sooner or later. But remember, it won't be today or the end of the competition in two months. I will personally come and announce to the world that you, Xiao Snow Swallow, are not worthy of me, Wu Yun. I don't want you."

"Yun Er, you..."

Wu Tian wanted to say something but stopped.

"Father, trust me."

Wu Yun responded softly, full of confidence.

"Haha, good, it's a deal. I want to see how you, this useless waste, will compete with my daughter in two months."

Xiao Long didn't take Wu Yun's harsh words to heart. In his view, this was the best result. The Wu family moving away with all its members was just a matter of time.