Sixth heaven Xiao Feng

Backstage, Wu Yun had arrived long ago. He understood Xiao Xueyan's personality and knew that today she would definitely make an appearance. Someone as cunning as her wouldn't be as simple as she appeared on the surface. Perhaps, behind the scenes, they had already planned a strategy against him. Wu Yun even thought that, if forced, they might resort to foul play against him.

At the same time, all eyes were focused on the Fifth Heaven Combat Platform, eagerly anticipating Black Flame's appearance. If Xiao Xueyan arrived as scheduled, would Black Flame continue to appear and suppress her?

Inside the combat arena, there were generally two factions among the spectators. One faction supported Xiao Xueyan, believing that she was the true pride of Star Feather City. In this city, no one could surpass her. The other faction sided with the masked figure, Black Flame. They believed he was a rising star. Although he currently had only the cultivation of the Fifth Heaven, his performance in the combat arena over the past few days had convinced them that catching up to Xiao Xueyan was just a matter of time.

Of course, there was also a neutral group, just spectators. They were the more rational ones, remembering how the Xiao family had treated Wu Yun, the prodigious young talent from the Wu family, back in the day. Once targeted by the Xiao family, Black Flame might disappear from Star Feather City sooner or later.

On the Fifth Heaven Combat Platform, Xiao Xueyan's gaze swept across the crowd, finally pausing at a corner where a gloomy-looking youth stood. It was Xiao Feng. The two exchanged glances, understanding each other.

Xiao Feng glanced at the purplish-red pill in his hand, a hint of excitement flashing in the corner of his eyes.

This is a "Concealing Spirit Pill" given to him by Xiao Long. By taking this pill, one can suppress their own cultivation to the fifth level, making it appear to others as if their cultivation is at the fifth level. However, the true battle strength inside the body is not suppressed. In other words, once Xiao Feng takes this pill and goes on stage, to outsiders, his cultivation level is only at the fifth level, but his actual combat power remains that of a sixth-level cultivator.

Just as Wu Yun speculated, the Xiao family is indeed planning to take action against him.

Amid the expectant gazes of the crowd, Wu Yun leaped onto the stage, landing smoothly on the fifth-level martial arena. His appearance immediately caused everyone to scream.

The crowd shouted the name "Black Flame," and the sound momentarily overwhelmed the calls for Xiao Xueyan. Xiao Xueyan frowned. As the long-standing first genius of Star Feather City, she had never received such treatment. A hint of killing intent flashed across her face. She glanced at Xiao Feng in the corner, who immediately understood and swallowed the Concealing Spirit Pill.

Then, Xiao Xueyan turned her gaze toward Black Flame. Under the mask, Black Flame's expression was indiscernible, but his eyes were extremely cold. Xiao Xueyan's eyes, filled with a murderous aura, met Wu Yun's icy gaze.

Four eyes locked onto each other. Although neither spoke nor made any movement, their gazes clashed countless times in the air. Xiao Xueyan initially thought she could easily suppress her opponent with just her gaze. However, to her surprise, as a cultivator of the tenth level, she couldn't overpower the opponent who was merely at the fifth level.

In the arena, supporters on both sides shouted the names of Black Flame and Xiao Xueyan.

Retracting their gazes, the silent confrontation in their eyes indicated that the two were evenly matched.

Xiao Snow Swallow looked again at the corner where Xiao Feng stood, and seeing that he was ready, she slightly parted her lips. Xiao Feng immediately nodded in understanding. This was the lip language exclusive to the Xiao family, decipherable only by members of the Xiao family.

Through lip language, she just told Xiao Feng, "Kill him."

After a brief confrontation, the arena had already begun arranging opponents for them. Facing Xiao Snow Swallow was a middle-aged man with cultivation at the tenth heavenly realm. Given Xiao Snow Swallow's strength, this match held little suspense.

On the other hand, Xiao Feng leaped onto the stage directly. Xiao Feng's appearance immediately drew the attention of everyone.

"It's him, Xiao Feng from the Xiao family. Didn't he reach the sixth heavenly realm long ago? Why is he appearing on the fifth heavenly stage?"

"What's going on? Why hasn't anyone from the Martial Arena shown up yet? Xiao Feng already reached the sixth heavenly realm."

Upon seeing him, Wu Yun immediately recognized this person. Xiao Feng, the name was all too familiar. Even before the Xiao family revealed their cards, Xiao Feng had always been sarcastic and contemptuous towards Wu Yun.

"Having Xiao Feng participate, it seems the Xiao family used some means to suppress his cultivation from the sixth to the fifth heavenly realm. Otherwise, the Martial Arena would have intervened long ago," Wu Yun muttered to himself.

On the second floor of the Martial Arena, in a luxurious room, President Li Lian and Vice President Liu Lin stood by the window, observing the situation on the arena.

"What's going on? Is the Xiao family rebelling? Allowing a sixth heavenly realm cultivator to enter the fifth heavenly stage openly," Li Lian said.

Linliu furrowed his brow and said, "Well... Chairman, take another look."

Li Lian stared intently, took a deep breath, and said, "Strange, it's widely known that Xiao Feng has reached the sixth stage of cultivation. Why do I only sense the aura of his fifth-stage cultivation?"

In a deep voice, Stacey said, "He must have used some secret technique or pill. I've already arranged for people to investigate, but currently, there's no evidence. We can only agree to let him enter the fifth-stage arena."

Li Lian furrowed his brows deeply, a hint of anger flashing in his eyes, and said with a stern voice, "Xiao Family, hm!"

On the combat platform, Xiao Feng sneered and said, "Black Flame, you've been acting recklessly for so long; it's time to put an end to it." Wu Yun said, "Just relying on you?"

"Protest, protest..." Below the platform, Black Flame's admirers protested loudly, loudly declaring that the Xiao Family violated the rules and attempting to stop the match. All of this was heard by the people in the combat arena.

After discussing with Stacey, Li Lian decided to order a temporary suspension of the match, pending further investigation before making a decision. However, before their orders were issued, under the mask, Wu Yun had already spoken up.

"Everyone, please stay calm. You all know who I am, Black Flame. Today, whether it's Xiao Family's Xiao Feng or Xiao Xueyan, I won't show any mercy."

Wu Yun's position was already clear; there was no need for protests, just a direct start to the fight.

"Hmph, alright, arrogant enough." Xiao Feng, who had been rejected by the crowd, heard Wu Yun's words and felt the perfect opportunity to vent his anger. "Today, I'll show you what real pain is."

"Come!" Wu Yun's short response indicated his attitude. A wicked smirk played at the corner of his mouth. Even though Xiao Feng had reached the sixth stage for many years and, in the eyes of many, Wu Yun's chances of winning weren't great, Wu Yun knew that Xiao Feng was destined to die today

Because his strength has already reached the seventh heaven. In fact, his actual combat power has surpassed the seventh heaven.

"Prepare to die."

With a roar from Xiao Feng, his aura surged. His body moved like a wild wolf, swift and fierce, wielding two short swords, thrusting directly at Wu Yun's chest and dantian.