The Supreme Martial God Technique

Under this sudden spiritual baptism, Wu Yun began to feel incredibly refreshed. However, after a while, he felt a sharp pain.

The surging spiritual energy was expanding his meridians. Although puzzled, Wu Yun knew that once the meridians successfully expanded, it was definitely a good thing.

He clenched his lips tightly, enduring with all his might. Despite the pain, the results brought a pleasant surprise. After this painful experience, Wu Yun was astonished to find that his meridians had successfully expanded, from the size of chopsticks to almost twice the width of a thumb.

"What is going on?" Wu Yun asked, his tone filled with both confusion and joy.

He was well aware that wider meridians meant faster cultivation. Like a river, broader meridians could simultaneously transport more spiritual energy. This not only accelerated cultivation but also enhanced combat power. The wider the meridians, the more spiritual power could be output in battles, resulting in greater attack power. Therefore, this was undoubtedly a beneficial development without drawbacks.

After a while, the spiritual energy flowing through his meridians began to disperse into his flesh.

Wu Yun noticed that this energy was strengthening the power of his physical body. In just a few minutes, accompanied by the cracking sounds of bones, he could feel that his physical strength had increased at least several times.

All of this was thanks to the golden bead? Wu Yun wondered. Just then, his mind resonated with that mysterious voice once again. The next moment, chunks of information were forcefully implanted into his mind.

Wu Yun felt as if his head was about to explode. This pain, compared to the expansion of his meridians and the strengthening of his body, was several times more excruciating.

Finally, Wu Yun couldn't endure it any longer. His vision turned black, and he once again fell unconscious.

Uncertain of how much time had passed, a cool breeze swept over, and Wu Yun felt a chill on his body.

After shivering, he opened his eyes. The unfamiliar world had long disappeared, and what lay before him was the familiar scenery.

Wu family's back mountain, Jingting Pavilion. Looking around, he didn't see any differences. "Was everything that just happened just a dream of mine? Alas, in the past year, my health has been deteriorating. Am I starting to daydream?" Wu Yun smiled, shaking his head, but then he felt that something was amiss. He sensed that his body was strong, his legs and feet robust, each movement carrying the strength of a hundred pounds. This was far different from the powerless feeling he had before. "No, it seems my body has become stronger." With this realization, Wu Yun quickly sat cross-legged, finding, as before, a golden bead the size of an egg in his dantian. This bead had completely merged with the several meridians leading to his dantian, like an integral part of the dantian itself. Wu Yun tentatively exerted force and was surprised to find that he could mobilize the spiritual energy within the golden bead. A punch, and a stone weighing hundreds of kilograms that had been overturned earlier was instantly shattered. "Ah, I... I really... Is this really my new dantian?" Wu Yun stammered, finding it almost inconceivable. Now, the power of a single punch reached several hundred kilograms, indicating that a cultivator had reached the first realm of martial arts. He attempted to explore the interior of the golden bead with his subconscious mind, but as soon as his consciousness entered, it was immediately bounced back, unable to explore the world inside the golden bead. Still, Wu Yun was certain that this golden bead was extraordinary. Although it could store spiritual energy like a dantian, it was definitely not ordinary. Moreover, after the brief contact just now, he could feel that the golden sphere hid a vast and incomprehensible world. Thinking about this, Wu Yun widened his eyes, recalling the boundless sea of spiritual energy in the mysterious world he entered after fainting. "Could it be that this golden bead conceals a sea of spiritual energy?" Although he knew that his body harbored a tremendous treasure, Wu Yun felt helpless because he couldn't touch the world inside the golden bead. Nevertheless, he was excited because he had a new dantian, and he could resume cultivation. Wu Yun thought everything had come to an end, but at this moment, a dignified and majestic voice echoed in his mind.