Didn't expect that, did you? It's me!

In the face of Wu Yun's unstoppable thrust, the Berserker Hunter showed a pleasant surprise. It was the joy of seeing a fat lamb that had been pursued for a long time walking right into its trap. He directly met the attack at his throat, having absolute confidence in his impervious defense. Unless facing a cultivator of the Sixth Heavenly Layer, no one could penetrate his impregnable defense. This was his invincible skill on the Fifth Heavenly Layer martial arena.

Ah! Wu Yun let out a low roar as the spear thrust forward. He could feel that the spearhead had touched the opponent's throat. Just like the last time, the opponent's flesh and skin were too tough, making it impossible for a common weapon to penetrate.

"Prepare to die."

The Berserker Hunter pressed his throat against Wu Yun's spearhead, revealing a sinister and cold smile on his face, with the iron chain in his hand poised to strike.

"Ah! Pierce through for me!"

Wu Yun roared, and suddenly, the golden bead in his body exerted force. In that instant, Wu Yun seemed to possess infinite strength. The spearhead, originally as if stuck to an iron plate, suddenly softened. The long spear rapidly thrust forward. Upon closer inspection, Wu Yun had already let go, and his long spear had completely pierced through the Berserker Hunter's throat.

Silence. The unexpectedly quiet atmosphere in the vast martial arena was reminiscent of ten days ago when Xiao Xueyan suddenly appeared in the arena. After a brief moment, the crowd finally erupted. Everyone exclaimed in disbelief.

On the martial stage, Wu Yun covered the wound on his side, blood flowing continuously. He looked at the Berserker Hunter, who was on the brink of death. At this moment, the ferocious and dark face had lost its blood color, gradually turning pale and feeble. He seemed to want to speak, but his throat had been pierced through, and he couldn't utter a word. Only the gurgling sound of blood flowing from his throat could be heard.

The Berserker Hunter's robust body collapsed on the martial stage.

His eyes were filled with unwillingness and regret, but everything was too late. Thunderous applause erupted from the audience below. From today onwards, everyone in the life-and-death arena remembered the masked man who was unwilling to reveal his true face, Black Flame.

In the distance, Liu Lin smiled faintly. As the vice president of the life-and-death arena, he had long been accustomed to life and death, not finding it particularly extraordinary. However, when he looked at Wu Yun, his gaze was somewhat peculiar.

Wu Yun was unaware that his identity had long been known to several high-ranking members of the life-and-death arena. Liu Lin slowly walked onto the martial stage, stood beside Wu Yun, and loudly announced, "In this cross-tier challenge, Black Flame is the winner." Then, he looked down at the Berserker Hunter on the ground and said, "Someone, take the loser away."

At this point, Wu Yun's first appearance in the life-and-death arena ended, briefly but spectacularly. Back in the backstage of the arena, Liu Lin personally handed him the jade pendant and a Nirvana Pill that he had pawned.

"Very good, Black Flame. These are your items," Liu Lin said.

Wu Yun nodded slightly. "Thank you."

"Wait a moment," Liu Lin called out as Wu Yun was about to leave.

"What is it?"

To be honest, I admire your courage and strength, little brother. I'd like to be friends with you. If you ever want to come to the arena again, you can come directly to me.

This unexpected olive branch from Liu Lin left Wu Yun a bit stunned.

Consider it a gift for our first meeting.