Chapter seven

Eva's POV

I enter the club wearing a red dress. I found him staring at me. Like he was waiting for me only. His eyes widen , jaw drops as he see me. His face is telling me the whole picture playing in his mind right now. He's looking hot as well. I had never seen him wearing white plain shirt before. He looks way too hot and attractive in his outfit. Everyone's looking at me but I'm looking at him. Only him. I want to know the every single scene which has gone through his mind about fucking me.

I bend over to his face ," Hi , tesoro." I said with flirtious smile on my face.

"Hey , amore." He somehow handled himself before getting those words out of his mouth.

"Woah , this much sexiness. Where have you stored it?" Rock asked with a those eyes full of lust.

I look up at Steven. He's looking at me. The question hasn't even flinched him. I'm curious to know what's going through his mind right now. Is he thinking about kissing me? Or fucking me? Or just being thankful to god that he have a friend like me.

Suddenly , he get up and left saying it's for good. I feel sad in his absence. So I follow him to his house. I enter and he's lying on his sofa with kinda sulking face. He looks drunk but not me. He tried to get up but I fell over him before he could. Our faces were close , this close that I can smell the mixture of alcohols he had. I want to kiss him badly. He's not resisting to it. I pressed my lips against his. Soon , his tongue got over me. We are enjoying the kiss. Both of us.

'What just happened? Those moments I had spent with Ross. His touches. Everything came back. I pulled myself away from Steven.' I knew it was wrong at many points. I was the one who approached him. I was the one who kissed him first. I'm feeling guilty for what I have done to our friendship. Even though he likes me from a long time , he had a control over himself. I am ashamed and embarrassed. So I just left his house. He haven't followed me. Maybe he knows that I want to be alone or maybe he wants to be alone as well. Those touches of Ross are going through my mind continuously as soon as I started my car. And then , my car flips. It's a moment I know that I'm safe. I will die in this accident and eventually everything will be alright. The mirror of my side broke up and it's all on my face. My car is upside down. I'm having difficulty in breathing but I don't wanna live as well. So I'm crying in the pain and exhaustion. Not trying to do anything.

TWO WEEKS LATER ....

My eyes are flickering. Am I alive ? Or dead?
Am I in hell? Or heaven? But I'm not hearing the noise so I must be in heaven I think so.

" Doctor !  Doctor !  Doctor !" he was shouting. I have heard this voice before. It's familiar to my ears and my brain. I know this voice. I know the person with this voice.

I'm struggling to open my eyes as my mind is not processing who could he be. And I see him. Steven. And a doctor who's examining me. I think.

"How are you feeling?" the first question any doctor would ask to his patients.

"Um. Good." I replied struggling to speak.

"Okay, rest well for now. I'll catch you up later." And he left.

"Eva , how are you?" That sweet voice full of concern and love.

'I want to cry. I don't know what's the reason but I just wanna cry out loud. But I'm unable to do that because it's hurting my face muscles. Any expression of mine is hurting.'

"Good." I said just good.

"Babe , I'm sorry. It's all my fault. I should've stopped you that day from going all alone. But I thought it would be best to be alone for both of us. What I didn't know was this. That you would be in an accident and will come to your senses after two weeks." he's sobbing.