Chapter 1

(Holly's P.O.V)

"Mum! What do you not understand? I have homework and it's important. Also, I don't want to go. What will I do there anyways?"

"Come on! It's been ages since I've talked to Liz and she really would love to see us all! Your brothers are going!"

"No. I have way more important things to do! And they don't have school tomorrow, I do." Lucky shits!

"All you're going to do is stay on your laptop and be on twitter, that important?"

"Really? Mum, I don't want to go! It's a school night!"

"Fine!" She went off slamming my bedroom door. Stroppy!

My brother, Liam opened the door again; He was wearing black shorts and a blue polo shirt. He went around my room, going through my draws. "Where's the remote?"

"What one?"

"PS3?" I tipped upside down to look under my bed for it and stretched my arms as far as possible to get it without falling. I'm guessing they've already planned on playing on the PS3 when they go over there.

"Here!" I handed the remote over to him. I gathered my loose brown hair into a ponytail.

"Did you know that when it hits midnight and Holly is home alone she turns uglier?"

"Bye, Fugly!"

"MUM! HOLLY..."

"HOLLY!"

"I SAID NOTHING!" He is such a bitch sometimes.

Then James walked into my room; he was wearing skinny jeans with a, Pierce the Veil tee. I want it!

He grabbed Liam's arm and pulled him, "Hurry dude!" He said, taking the remote from his hands. "Hal, mum said to call Liz's home if something's up."

"Okay! Bye! Have fun with Jack and Ben!"

"Don't do drugs!" James said. What the fuck?

The front door slammed shut, without my mum saying good bye. Great! We'll just have to make peace in the morning I guess.

Finally! Home alone. I can't be bothered with Monday detentions in Maths, English and French. School. Is. So Annoying! So I think I will do my homework even if I am legal to drink. I should be partying but only a year left. Gotta hold on to hope. Now, I need food...

My eyes begun to sting, I dropped my pen into my pencil case and took my headphones out my ears, turning off All Time Low, to realise the time, Shit! It's 1AM already? Damn my life!

It's so late! Everyone should be coming, I'll probably just stay up until they do come, or I could just call Liz and find out and sleep? I got up and dragged myself into my mum's room, flowery and smelling like roses as usual. I looked at myself in the mirror; I was wearing grey lounge bottoms which fell onto my knees along with my black vest. It was so hot! My hair looked lighter than usual, which was a good thing; I wish I had really, light brown hair. But it was long, up to the middle of my stomach, long, which was a good thing, I think.

O... Had to call Liz!

I picked up the landline and dialed her number. The dial tones begun to ring, I was scared that I may be waking them up or something, I hope not.

"Hello!" Yes! It was Liz and not her crazy sons, they are really weird, I promise you I am telling the truth!

"Hey Liz! It's Holly. I was just wondering if my mum had left or if she's still at yours because she still isn't home..."