𝙷𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚢 𝙽𝚎𝚠 𝚈𝚎𝚊𝚛

28 December 2017, 12:13 a.m. IST

{Diary Entry 113}

Ugh, I freakin' hate when I'm walking absentmindedly, not paying much attention, and bam! My left ankle sprained, thanks to the slippery, freshly mopped floor while trying to speed away from the yapping of that moron.

And in his genius move, he not only kept on blabbering but also scooped me up like it's no big deal, and started lecturing me about walking carefully. Of course, I protested, but did he care? Nope. 

Next thing I know, I'm seated in the backseat of my scooty, and he's driving us from Spice Plantations farm to the nearest doctor's clinic. I wanted to scream at him, but pain and exhaustion won the battle, so I just zoned out.

While he was driving, I was glancing in the rearview mirror, keeping tabs on any vehicles behind us. Because  I was worried that he was a reckless driver (which he wasn't, surprisingly), and it amused me that an idiot like him could handle driving so well.

I relaxed a bit, but my eyes stayed glued to the mirror. Don't ask me why. His face—those rugged unshaven cheeks, always-smiling face while pointing out random things—damn, it held my attention the entire ride.

Ugh, seriously, I need to get a grip on myself. This whole thing is messing with my head. So damn much.

29 December 2017, 07:31 a.m. IST

{You've got a private message from Baap Ka Ladla (father's darling)}

Gaurav:
Just sent you the money. Check your notifications.

Aryan:
 ̶u̶̶m̶, ̶t̶̶h̶̶a̶̶n̶̶k̶̶s̶   Cool... Hey by the way, when are you planning to introduce your girlfriend to us?

Gaurav:
Why the hell do you keep pestering me about that? Seriously, for the 100th time, I'm single!

Aryan: 
Come on, don't lie. Mom spilled the tea about your secret girlfriend.

Gaurav:
What!? How could she? I explicitly told her to keep it under wraps, especially from you!

Aryan: 
Why would you do that? I'm your brother, it's not like I'm gonna swoop in on your girl. And that's what you're worried about, it's honestly pretty embarrassing on your part.

Gaurav:
And guess what! Whose fault is that for? Your constant flirting has ruined all my relationships.  Most of my girlfriends ditched me because of your antics. I'm 26, and by now, I could've been in a serious, possibly marriage-bound relationship. But no, thanks to you, my girlfriends bolted. You made them feel embarrassed!

Aryan: 
Bro, your taste in girls seriously sucks! You should be thanking me for getting rid of all your dumb girlfriends. Remember Kajal? That chick didn't know jack shit except how to put on makeup. And every time she opened her mouth to speak, it was like a bumpkin from the village was blabbering on.

Gaurav:
And what about Ridhima? I was really into her, but you made fun of her singing so much that she slapped me before dumping me.

Aryan: 
Come on, man! Even my bike's engine sounds better than her voice. No one liked her tuneless manly voice, not even you!

And what went down with Prachi? I swear I was an angel in that scenario. Why did you two call it quits?

Gaurav:
 ̶D̶̶e̶̶v̶̶e̶̶s̶̶h̶, ̶P̶̶r̶̶a̶̶c̶̶h̶̶i̶'̶s̶ ̶b̶̶r̶̶o̶̶t̶̶h̶̶e̶̶r̶, ̶t̶̶h̶̶o̶̶u̶̶g̶̶h̶̶t̶ ̶y̶̶o̶̶u̶ ̶w̶̶e̶̶r̶̶e̶ ̶a̶ ̶t̶̶o̶̶t̶̶a̶̶l̶ ̶i̶̶d̶̶i̶̶o̶̶t̶. ̶H̶̶e̶ ̶s̶̶t̶̶r̶̶a̶̶i̶̶g̶̶h̶̶t̶-̶u̶̶p̶ ̶t̶̶o̶̶l̶̶d̶ ̶m̶̶e̶ ̶i̶̶f̶ ̶I̶ ̶w̶̶a̶̶n̶̶t̶̶e̶̶d̶ ̶t̶̶o̶ ̶s̶̶t̶̶i̶̶c̶̶k̶ ̶w̶̶i̶̶t̶̶h̶ ̶P̶̶r̶̶a̶̶c̶̶h̶̶i̶, ̶I̶ ̶h̶̶a̶̶d̶ ̶t̶̶o̶ ̶c̶̶u̶̶t̶ ̶t̶̶i̶̶e̶̶s̶ ̶w̶̶i̶̶t̶̶h̶ ̶y̶̶o̶̶u̶. Yeah... about that... his brother was playing gooseberry. So... we broke up...