𝙱𝚒𝚝𝚌𝚑

13 September 2017, 01:03 a.m. IST

{messaging Jhalli (jaunty) Lav on Whatsapp}

Aryan: I'm steaming mad right now. Hate you, hate you, I so fucking hate you lav.

Lavanya: Let me guess... Sarah, right?

Aryan: Are you kidding me? Because I'm not in the mood for jokes. I went out of my way to help her because you asked, and all I got in return were her angry glares and a barrage of fiery curses instead of a simple thank you. You are such a bitch! You knew she'd probably fight with me, yet you pushed me into helping her.

Lavanya: Hahaha, honestly, I had no clue she'd react that way. But why are you so hung up on a thank you? She told me how you were being all high and mighty, saying you saved her ass and she owed you a big thank you.

Aryan: Seriously are you even my friend or hers? You know what!? Fuck off...

[Aryan went offline]

02:27 p.m. IST [Incoming call from Appy] [Call didn't answer]

04:09 p.m. IST [Incoming call from Vee ] [Call didn't answer]

07:52 p.m. IST

{Aryan you have 50 notifications, 7 missed calls, and 32 unread messages on Whatsapp}

08:15 p.m. IST

{You are messaging in Bachapan Ke Bakchod [Jabberwockies since Childhood] WhatsApp group}

Aryan: Guys, I'm good. Stop blowing up my phone. I'll catch up with you all tomorrow.

{messaging Lavanya on Whatsapp}

Aryan: Hey Lavanya, I'm sorry about earlier. I was a bit out of sorts this morning.

Aryan: Are you ignoring me? Because I see these ticks turning blue quickly.

Lavanya: Haha, no, you goof. I'm just on a video call with my parents right now. And I'm sorry too. I shouldn't have dragged you into that mess.

Aryan: Nah, it's all good. I get it. Although Sarah seems like a nice girl (PS - when she's not sober), she seriously needs an anger management course.

Lavanya: Tell me about it! I don't know why she's always in Angry Bird mode. I'm just trying to be a good friend and help her open up... Anyway, my mom's giving me the stink eye as to why I'm not talking to her on the video call. Gotta go, bye!

Aryan: Pass on my love to Aunty and tell her I'm craving for her Kadhai Paneer!

Lavanya: You know how my mom is with you guys. If I even mention that, she'll insist you all come over for dinner next weekend, so shhh.

Aryan: Haha, right! I'm also swamped with the work and night shifts and all. Okay, need to go and work so bye from me too.

[Aryan went offline]

14 September 2017, 04:03 p.m. IST

{Sarah on a video call with Gayatri Bedi}

Gayatri Bedi: So, how much did you end up transferring to that inspector's wife's account?

Sarah: Ugh, if I'd found my damn phone on time, it would've been fifty thousand. But nooo, I had to pay that greedy bastard double just because I was ten minutes late! Can you believe it, Dadi(Granny)? An extra fifty thousand for a lousy ten-minute delay! [fuming]