𝙱𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙽𝚎𝚠𝚜

05 August 2017, 10:58 p.m. IST

{Ping! Ping! You have 13 unread messages from Bachapan Ke Bakchod [Jabberwockies since Childhood] Whatsapp group}

Lavanya:
Appy, your Mr. Ball's voice is like honey, seriously! I'm already falling for it.

Aparna:
Haha, told you! I'm so hooked on his voice that I play his songs non-stop while doing other things.

Vihan:
Can you ladies take this in your private chat? And Lav, can you please stop gushing over other guys?

Lavanya:
Aww, someone's getting a little jelly, haha.

Aparna:
I'm with you, Vihan. Lav can't resist checking out other men in public.

Lavanya:
Well, you're no saint either, Ms. Metro-Gawker!

Vihan:
Alright, enough, you two. I've made up my mind; I'm coming to Delhi tomorrow. I am so done with my job. I don't think I can leave you alone Lava. I can't risk losing my beautiful girlfriend to some moron in a metro.

Aparna:
Seriously, lovebirds, take this in your private chats. I am feeling so desperately single here.

Lavanya:
Hahaha, don't fret, Appy. Your Mr. Ball will soon fall madly in love with you. And Vee, are you for real? You're really coming? 'Cause if not, I am really going to cheat on you.

Vihan:
You want proof? I can show you the flight tickets. I meant to surprise you, but secrets aren't my strong suit.

Lavanya:
Aww, I love you, Vihan Chaudhary.

Vihan:
Love you too, Ms. Lavanya Joshi.

Aparna:
Alright, bedtime for me, my parents really need their space. Keep the love romance going, Mom and Dad😂.

(Aparna went offline)

Vihan:
Okay, I'm also going to pack my stuff and there are a few things related to work that I need to finish before I leave.

Lavanya:
Okay, goodnight Vee. I really can't wait to see you tomorrow.

Vihan:
Night Lava❤️

(Vihan went offline)

Aryan:
Geez, you guys are like the clingy ex of WhatsApp groups, can't stop texting!

Lavanya:
Stop being such a Lodu (butt head), you're just green with envy because Vee and I have our lovey-dovey moments. And by the way, you're the one who turns this chat group into a meme museum! 🙄

Aryan:
Jealous? Me? Nah, I'm too busy living my best life! And besides I pity you guys that with 1.5 billion fellow Indians, half of 'em our age, you guys only had with each other? C'mon, spice up your life!

Lavanya:
We've got plenty of spice to keep our relationship sizzling, thank you very much! But, speaking of you, if you don't stop being the king of dunces and get yourself into college, no father in the world will let you near their daughter, let alone marry her!

{You've got a private message from Aryan}

Aryan:
There are tons of high school dropouts who are more successful than those fancy college graduates. And FYI, I've already enrolled in 'IGNOU(Indira Gandhi National Open University)'. So, bow down, peasants!