chapter 50

Holding each other hand descending the stairs looking at each other ...
They know they are finally getting their happiness..as the descent down sanskar look at all the family members looking at them with questioning eyes ..he look at everyone at his gaze stop at a particular person and his gaze harden....
Here swara look down knowing that her planned fail and she is going to get exposed infront of everyone and everyone one is going to hate him ...
Flashback
"I have said na i am not coming i know its lie "sanskar yell at phone..... someone has send him a video which shows how ragini planned to get to sanskar...so to destroy swara happiness..but he know its morphed he trust his ragini ..."u are coming or i will show this clip to your family ha ..and then what they will do to her "the man said and laugh "u want to show then show because until i am here nobody's can touch my ragini or blame him .."he said and about to cut the call when that man next voice stop him "i have one more clip of yours ."he said and sanskar phone pop a message .... that show something which
A plan to kill ragini ..the same person who attacked her in orphanage..."leave the wedding or come otherwise consequences will not be good "the man said and cut the call and sanskar run from mm..and call neil
"Neil "sanskar said in call and neil immediately understand the seriousness in his voice
"What happened sanskar are u ok "he asked and sanskar narrated all the thing
"Neil u have to find out that person behind this anyhow before my wedding u have to "sanskar beg and and drive more fast ..
"Dont worry sanskar ab mujhpe chor do sb aaj mere yaar ki shaadi to hoke rahegi .."he said and cut the call ..
Here that man send this note to mm that he dont want to marry..
Flashback end
Sanskar look at swara in anger and about to burst on her when he feel squeeze in his hand he look beside and see ragini pleading eyes...he nod in no to melt in her request but failed ....
"Sanskar what happened that Letter and all tell me "ap asked concerned and sanskar glare swara
"Nothing badi ma its just facade some of my enemies has created to snatch my happiness....."he said he always thought that swara is his very good friends who understands him but then she did this he cant able to believe it ... isn't she is the one who blame Ragini for snatching her love and now doing the same...but why she did it ....
Everyone start to more questioning him
"Plzz now don't ask anything i want to make ragini mine wife first"he said like announcing as he dont want to delay "he hold ragini and and started walking toward mandap ...ragini was walking but her heart is telling her something else suddenly she stop making Sanskar halt his step....he look at her and she look at him .
"I want to talk to swara "she said announcing making swara shocked and confused..he look at her in anger..he is feeling angry toward ragini as why she wants to talk to her isnt she know what she did ..and why she is delaying their wedding,he get his ragini with very difficulty and he doesn't want loose her now at any cost ..bot even if she want ..he come close to her "u are not going anywhere...not before our wedding"he said but ragini is our ragini ...."i am talking to her now ..."she said and look at him which somehow fears him "No "he said and tighten he told but ragini keep looking at him "please "she said and remove his hold from her and leave "dammmitt"sanskar curse..
Ragini hold swara hand and drag her towards their room their old room...

"Why u are here go get married to your love ...go ragini go and expose me that what i did that what i did to u i tried to snatch ur love "swara said crying ....
"I though to do that but then suddenly a flash come in my a mind a same girl like u some years ago done the same thing ...she thought the same ..she was me swara she was me ...i know what u must be feeling i know this pain but do you realise that u are going to do same thing for which u despised me and hate me for which u hate me .."ragini said and swara look on ..."no ragini i was trying to get what i love ..i love him ragini h know that ..right still u did that to me "she said now crying and ragini smile "seems like history is repeating itself ,i also loved laksh or i think i loved him and u did know that "she said and sudden realisation hit swara.....
U know you are not realising but u are at the same place where i had been few years ago.....
"I am not ,i didnt try to kill u "she spat angrily realising what she said was right ..
"I know ..but i never intend too but i did "ragini said now holding her hand ...i break our bond swaragini swara ...we were together but do u realise the pain I was feeling that time..a feeling of rejection from all the person whom i loved...we were swaragini right still u didnt understand me that time ...i was alone swara may be u get baba after years but i was always alone even with the whole family ..but after finding u and shomi ma i get hope ..hope of finding my family ..a love of sister and mother ..i know i did wrong but what u did swara ..
May be may be we can never the old swaragini again ..but
"But what ragini but what "swara asked now crying ..
"But i will not do that mistake that u did .."ragini said now tears rolling down her cheeks
"I will not marry sanskar until u are ok with it ...when u will be healed .."she said and swara look shocked.
Ragini turn to leave when swara hold her hand "you think by doing this u will be again became the mahan "she asked and ragini turn and look at her "i am just trying to be a sister ...ragini of swara..nothing else"she said and leave ..

Here sanskar is waiting impatiently..he cant loose her now never ..he sacrificed his love enough not its his time to be get happy...
His thought interrupt as ragini come toward them ..her eyes red making sanskar heartbeats fast ....he immediately goes to him and hold her hand and start to pull her toward mandap when he realised she is not moving he turn and look at her eyes "no way "he said in anger ..ragini just look at him with pleading eyes "so you are breaking us...."he whispered in pain and anger filled his eyes when ragini hold his phase "no never ..u and i are unbreakable.. sanskar i am just giving time so i didnt just want her to make second ragini...who get destroyed because nobody's feel her pain "she whispered crying and all looking at them emotionally..

"Dont worry ragini i will not ena second ragini "

Both ragsan turn toward the voice and look at swara who came there .. sanskar glare her hard and she feel that glare and smile painfully
Swara goes to ragini and hold her hand "trust me i am not going to be a disaster because u fulfilled your duty of sister that i failed to do in your time ....."swara said and all ragini look at him emotionally......"i am sorry ragini i am sorry plz be my ragini again and complete swaragini.. complete us"she said and hug ragini who hug her back

Swara break the hug and take ragini and hand and put it in sanskar.."stop glaring me sanskar your ragini is not going anywhere..she is all yours "swara said and sanskar smile "he always think swara as great friends..and he is glad the she is back now ....

"Lets go dont get late now otherwise next muhrat is of next month"sujata said and suddenly sanskar lift ragini making everyone shock "sanskar"ragini murmmer in shock "what are you doing "she asked being embarrassed "no way you are again going to change your mind i am not taking risk "he said and all laugh .."sanskar put me down"she said being shy as hell "no way "he said amd take her to mandap ...

Nain Tumko Chune
Bas Baat Dil Ki Sune
Duniya Ko Bhool Kar
Tere Hi Khwaab Bune
They take pheraa and and performed all the rituals..all time sanskar was just looking at ragini "stop looking at me "she said and he just smile more
Tujhmein Aur Khuda Mein
Koyi Fark Na Jaane
"No i will not I have officiall rights to look at u "he said and she blush ..

Hum Toh Deewane Deewane
Tere Deewane Hain Deewane
Hum Toh Deewane Deewane
Tere Deewane Hain Deewane
Finally sanskar put sindoor in ragini maang and all the old memories from how they met till now flash in his both mind
Tujhmein Aur Khuda Mein
Koyi Fark Na Jaane
Sanskar make her wear mangalsutra and tear roll down her cheeks ...which he wips "no more tears mrs sanskar ragini maheshwari
Hum Toh Deewane Deewane
Tere Deewane Hain Deewane
Deewane Deewane Deewane
Tere Hum Toh

Oh Maahi Tere Deewane
Deewane Deewane Tere Hum Toh

Thank u guys
Plzz vote and share views in comments

And ya my friend recently join the Wattpad and writing a college based story plzz support her and encourages her....like u all always do

Her story name is just another story

Thank uuuuu byeeee

Want next update on bring me to life or shall we end this here ???😁