chapter 35

"how and when "is the only words come from her mouth....she want to disappear now ..she want to think its dream and she will wake up soon...but emotion in his eyes saying opposite...his sincerity in his spoke his truth , sanskar laugh sarcastically...."why do you care .."he said and come infront of her looking in her eyes
"I always care ..i want to know may be u misunderstood"she said slowly not any word coming from her mouth...
He chuckle sarcastically.."misunderstood..this word now u are giving to my love ..great"he said and ragini nod in no ...."sanskar how is this possible why u will love me ..nobody can love me "ragini said and hearing this sanskar heart melt and he soften..knowing that she broken beyond repair
"Ragini"he said and hold her hand ...she look up at him "u are lovable ..because i dont know about other but i love u like moon love darkness ...."he said and tears welled up in her eyes she never imagine that it can happen ...and sanskar..she still think its just his guilt..she remove her hand and look down."sanskar it just you guilt nothing else ...u always hate me bacause i do wrong with swara "she said not meeting his eyes which is now red with anger ..."u never understand me ragini ..i though u did... But now i realise u never did ..how can u name my emotions just a guilt...i know i had guilt fir what i have done with u ...but guilt in not a emotion which can mistaken as love noo never ..u loved laksh right u feel love an immense love that u broke all boundaries u understand love so why dont u understand my love ..isnt my eyes telling its truth"he said and finally ragini look up and her heart beat increase..its true ...its there in his eyes ...."sanskar ..stop this felling u will get heartbreak i am broken beyond repair and u will always get hurt by my broken piece "she said and Sanskar smile "no maybe u are broken but i want that right to repair you heal you ,cherish u ..and i dont care if its hurt me "he said and now ragini feel numb... how he love her..means when it happen..why she never knew.. maybe because she never tried to notice...but he is her friend and love is not for her .....

"Sanskar..i..i dont love u .."she said and sanskar can feel pain ..an immense pain he doesn't look up..he know .he already know this thats why he is scared...
"I dont love u sanskar because now i cant love anyone... for me love is like poison that only make me feel died inside .....u are amazing person sanskar..and amazing friends and partnerr u deserve someone like swara ..or anyone who is like u ... a great soul that is not mee....and how much I tried i can never forget those things which destroyed my life peace .."she said and walk away...she stop in middle and turn ...."sanskar i ..i know our friendship is not like before but i care ..more than u know ..or more than u will ever know "she said and walk away not turning her back she have to be strong she needs to tell him ..she and love is now two parallel she is scared of love now which will haunt her forever ..maybe ...

Here sanskar...smile with tears...he already know that this gonna happen but still hurts thats why he dont want to confess when his father told him ...he know she is broken or hate love now ...and he understands but what he will do how will he tell his heart....she walk away and he couldn't stop her..how  he will stop her what he will say ... suddenly he can feel all the process of pain ..is this happen in love ..that ragini also felt same when she get cheat ...
He look at moon and suddenly all seems dull but still somewhere in his heart there is hope dont know why ... atleast she care for him can this care turn to love ..maybe ...he cant loose that easily...he promised...

Morning...
Ragini done her pooja and call all the family members..
"What happen beta"her dadaji asked and she take a breath,"i m not gonna marry anyone until i want to and now i am not gonna do anything that i dont want to ...i respect u all but dont think for this love and respect u can manipulate me in anything..i know i did wrong but u all are no saint "she said and all look shocked but ragini didn't hesitate..."ragini whats this behaviour did u forget your manner "shekhar said in anger and ragini look at him "baba u should thank that i am still in my manners ,the thing u did ..u dont even deserve any calm behaviour "raginiii"shekhar shout and about to slap her but dadaji hold his hand "dont be angry baba truth hurt but its still there right..my deeds one of the cause is also u ... who forget that he have one more daughter who need care and love but yaa i was never your love daughter right ..its ok i know love make us mad ..its so amazing both dad and daughter did wrong to others for love still daughter is villain but father is saint... let it be ....dadi ma i just want tell u this dont do this i m not gonna listen anyone now i know u love me but now i am done "she said folding her hands and dadima nod dont know why but she feels thats the right thing and shekhar, sharmishta and swara is still jn shock ..

Chapter done
Please vote share your views in comment..

Thank u .
Take care