chapter 37

"u all are just piece of shit..how many days will u take ..more ...just findd her at any cost "a man say this and throw the phone .."where have u gone its been years now ..dammit"he said and look at the picture of him and ragini ...in bridal dress "Laksh watss this chaos " a man come and look at mess his friend made all around "shut up omi and just leave 'he said arrogantly and omi sigh "why are u even searching for her when she already reject u in your face "
"Omiiiiiiii"laskh shout at his friend holding his collar ..."u cant deny the fact lucky...she can never be yours now ..."he said and leave the cabin in anger ..

Laksh throw the vase and remember what happen that day ...

Flashback
Ragini was packing her bags when se gets a call "hlo ..how u wait there i am coming"she said panik and hide her luggage and run
...she reached a building which shows...
We care orphanage..she run inside shouting"auntyy auntyyy all ok na dont worry i will call police and i...."her words get stop as suddenly lights get on and there laksh was standing smiling "laksh aap....yhaa "ragini asked him with shock and look around "ragini calm down everything is ok ....i tell aunty to call u here "laksh said and ragini look more confused "means nothing happened here .."she ask and he nod"laksh why u call me here u can directly call me if u have some work why this all mishap"ragini daid in little anger as she was really scared that some goons has attack the orphanage.
"Ragini its something important..............and special"laksh said smiling excitedly ..he was here to tell her what he feel ..he cant wait
"What is it "ragini ask and her voice cold she doesn't want any new drama now ...
"Ragini i always thought that i can never love u or always hate u ..u are not my type and all"as laksh speak this word ragini feel something odd but didnt say and action him to continue "but i was wrong ragini i was wrong ..i failed in everything what i said ..as i cant hate u know and "laksh stop and goes toward ragini and hold her hand ..ragini get freeeze "and i love u now ..i love u ragini i love i dont know how but i do i know i said i will never gonna love u but i do now i love .... thuudddddddd"........
Ragini slap laksh...who look shocked..
"Ragini "laksh murmer and ragini again slap him "whatt ragini hah do u even know what are u saying...hahh "she said with bitterness in her .."ragini i know we had very bad past i reject u i was fool then i was confuse and ...."
Ragini show him her hand "stop it laksh stop it now ....u are out of your sense ...and dare u play your games with me i swear this time u will see my warth"ragini said and start to leave "ragini stop plzz i am saying truth ..promise i love u ragini i started love u and i swear to my maaa that i am not lying ... plzz just get back like we are before you also love me then whats the problem "ragini push him "the problem is i dont love u anymore mr laksh maheshwari and i am not a toy who i can throw whenever u want or take whenever i want...i am human..."ragini said shouting ..all orphanage people coms there omi also come ..
"Ragini i know i did wrong but now i realise and dont say u dont love me ..i know u love me "he said and ragini laugh 'come out of delusion laksh i dont know what come up your mind and what change your mind ...but listen i dont love u anymore..and i am rejecting you...is that enough to tell u that we are never going to be back ever ...and its truth i dont love u and i learn yo never repeat my mistake"she said and start to l leave when laksh shout "you are lying u still love me i know u can never forget me raginiii stoppp listen "he said and about run behind her when omi stop her ..
Flashback end
"Ahhhh where the hell are u ragini "he scream

Here sanskar reach mumbai ....as check in some hotel "yess sirr your room no is 534.."receptionists say giving hima key and he acknowledged nodding her head ... sanskar reached the room and just sit in couch closing his eyes when he feel wind touched his face relaxing his muscle . He smile little feeling the peace which he is feeling after many days ..
He looses his collar and goes to fresh up...
Here ragini is standing infront of a building ...a cold  breeze touch her face .."kanha jii plzz be everything ok "ragini close her eyes and pray ...she enter the building and ask in  the reception
"Sorry mam u cant meet him here .. as he is out now "the girls said and ragini frown"listen he can cancel this meeting like this we already talk he cant do this .."ragini said in anger "sorry mam cant help u "girl said and ragini close her eyes in anger "listen tell your boss that he cant avoid this meeting...i am not gonna let him do what he want...maybe he is rich and can do anything with his money ..but this time he cant escape .."ragini said and leave the office as she was leaving she listen someone talking"yaa boss has a meeting in xys hotel yaa he must be there now ok bye"a man said and leave ..ragini look on ...

After sometime ragini enter the same hotel that man mentioned.
"Excuse me can u plz tell me where is Ak industries meeting is going on "ragini ask hurriedly..the man look at him
"Sorry mam we dont share our client personal detail "he said and get busy in his work..."listen plzz its urgent i have to meet him at any cost plzz"ragini plead and that man nod in no "sorry mam"the man said ..ragini look around and goes ...

She goes and ask .."excuses me can u tell me where is ak industries meeting is going on ...actually i am employee and u have to give some file to sir "she lied and that man look at her suspicious.."see if u dont tell me he is gonna be angry then i will tell its u who stop me "ragini said innocently "ok ok come "he said led her to the meeting hall ..a she enter all look toward her "this girl .. what she is doing here "a man shout who is secretary of the boss of Ak ..and his mother right hand.."means "the man who led ragini in ask "you idiot she is the girl who put case against us ...dont u know her "that man shout and the man open his eyes is shock "take her out from here "the man said "guardssssss"the man scream
"Listen i just want to talk u guys cant be like this by doing all this .. i cant let u all do this ..and tell your boss that i am not gonna leave this case at any cost ...So stop sending your mens to scare us .."she said in anger "guards throw her out "the mans says and one guard was about to push her when someone hold his handd ...."dont you dare ".....ragini get scared as that guard was about to push her when she see someone hold his hand .....she look at him and get shocked"sanskarrr...

Thank u
Plzz vote and share your views ....

Precap..

Who is Ak ....
Why he is hiding ......

What will be ragsan future .....??