chapter 36

1 years... later.....
A girl walk hurriedly toward crowd which is so loud....and that whole city can hear it .....'guyss plzzz have patience .... She will be here soon ..dont gather here plzz i request you all.....she request.. stressed cursing her boss for all this mishap....suddenly a bmw car arrive and Lady come out of car and directly walk inside the office ignoring all the media .....
"Mam mam"everyone shout her name but she leave ....as she goes inside she throws the paper "what the hell is this ...for this i pay u in lakhs ..."she scream "mam we can do anything she has proof and she is adamant"he said and the women "call her now here i wanna deal with her ... let's see how can she reject "she said ..
After Some time a girl arrive and all look toward her she is simple but have confident eyes"so you are here miss.....miss what "the women asked witha arrogance and girl smile ...
"Ragini ...miss ragini ..hope u know this name afterwards"she said looking confidently..."miss whoever you are just tell me how much money u want and leave that case take back your FIR ..."the women said and ragini ..look at her ...
"For this u called me here "she asked innocently and she smirk .."afcourse waste take a blank check ..and write any amount "she said taking ..the check ..when ragini scoffed.."sorry mam i think u wasted my time as well as yours ...."she said and lady look confuse "i am not gold digger who go for money if i want money only then i dont even compalint .."she said and about to turn "you bitchhh"she said and about to slap her when ragini hold her hand ..... she is about to say when media and all gather and lady run away ..

Ragini huff and goes back to her apartment which she takes on rent...she is living in bhopal right now ... remembering how she left and end up here
Flashback
Ragini run from gm and walking aimlessly but determined when she dind him there ..the place where all mishap start...she goes there and sit next to him..as she sit his body stiffen...
Both didnt say a word ...aftersome time .."what happen"he asked suddenly ....and ragini take breath "nothing.."she said and look front at the waves ....."can i ask u something"he asked and she hmm
"Did  you forgive me "he said and ragini smile "yess "she replied and sanskar look on ...
"Do you still think me of as friend"he again asked "yess "she replied..
"Do you still love laksh "he asked and ragini throat get dried..she feel suffocated suddenly why he asked ..didnt he know ..didnt he se me miserable..sankar sarcastically smile.."no answer..skip..
"Can u love me in future "he again asked making her breath stuck why he always does that ...whyy...she hates it...she keep mum not knowing what to say "again no answer ..is it that difficult "he asked a hurt in his voice cause her unknown pain ..she dont know what's is happening in her life nothing is in hand ..this city is now suffocating her.. everything about here is making her difficult to live ..her family ..her dadima ..her father ... laksh..swara now sanskar...
She cant be here now no way ..she cant live like this ...she stand up determined and turn to go but stop and look at him for first time from the time she came ..."sanskar u deserve all the happiness in the world ...all the love all the care .. everything that u ever wished for ..find that ..and move on ..i will always  pray that u get your happiness..goodbye "she said and walk away ...and a tear skip from both eyes but they didnt say anything ....
After a day tomorrow she takes a fligh and goes to mumbai without telling anyone ..after one month she got in job ..and also start working in ngo ..and get very attached to that NGO ...but soon that NGO got transferred bhopal where she got to know the  scam they lie to them about that children getting good lufe but here the are trying to snatch their home ...lady and her partnerr wgo ever he is she ia going to stop them that why she complained about them but got to know they are big peoples...but she have nothing to losses so she will fight till she get that NGO back for their children...
Flashback end
She hufff and sleep as he get tired ...

In mm .....all were sitting for breakfast ...when suddenly door open..."sanskar you this time "Sankar nod and leave to his room and take file and goes back to his office ..sujata keep asking him to eat but he leave ... sujata look down not knowing tbe reason of his sun miseries and ram look down knowing at all..
When sujata call someone "plzz beta only u can do this "sujata said and cut the call

Here sanskar is working on his laptop and listening some song . Whivh is beyond deep...
When suddenly he hear the knock
"Not now "he said and started working when suddenly gate burst open "how dare .....youu what are u doing here "he said in calm voice "shut up "..sanskar roll his eyes..
"Swara what happen"he asked standing up seeing her anger "you ..you are the reason u do t care about anyone right...your family your mom dad "she said and sanskar grt serious "did she again called u "he asked now sitting on chair "that doesn't matter "she said and goes to him and hold his hand "why are u doing this why dont you forget her ..or move on why are u hurting yourself for her "she said and sanskar now look serious "first of all i dont know whom u talking about and secondly i am not hurting anyone's or me for anyone.."he said and swara look "u always say that but did u forget her "she asked "yess and i dont want you to mention her for that and keep dragging her in my life by adding her in conversation"he said now removing swara hold .."why dont u move on then find someone..for u "she said emotionally but hide it soon ,he keep mum .."see i told u u are not ..."her word keep inside as he bark "yesss i will..i will "he said and swara amils brightly..he goes toward him and turn her "really "she asked and he hmm remembering the word move on move move on ...all this was running in his mind but voice was not of swara it was of some one else ......

In morning
Ragini wake up and get message..
"Packs your bag .we have to head mumbai back for case "she read and hufff......

Here sanskar also get message ..that he have meeting in mumbai ....

Chapter done

Precap.- ragsan meet or new dhamak ?