chapter

"maa what should i wear ..why dont u here .."ragini says while finding cloths in the cupboard as today its her engagement with sanskar..and she didnt get time for shopping because sanskar was so desperate that after proposing her he ask for engagement today only ...

"Yee sanskar bhi na ...why he said today cant he give me time ... ladkiyo ko shopping bhi karni hoti h "she murmmer annoyed..when dadima enter
"Kya hua ragini "parvati enter and ragini look and goes to hug him "dadima see na i dont have clothes this sanskar .."she complain and parvati look shocked ragini was never the girl who cry over clothes but here she is ..she smile realising that she wants to look best"laado ...tension na le or ye le "parvati says passing her a bag and start to leave"kya h isme "she ask but parvati is already gone ...
Ragini look at the bag and open and find a beautiful peach lehenga she smile brightly when she find a note

"Dear hone wali biwi ji hope ki aap zyada gussa na ho that i didnt ask u before blurting the engagement date which is today..but. Kya karu ab nhi ruk sakta ... bhot mushkil se mili ho .i can't wait more..or u dont have to worry about u dress mujhe tm sbme dunya ki sbse khubsurat ladki lagti hu but still ...a dress for my soon to be wife ..ragini ....
Hope u like it..

Sanskar

Ragini smile brightly and a tear form in her eyes hugging the Letter ..she look at the dress admiringly...

At evening
Standing infront of his window looking at the moon smiling ..he was remiscing all the past memories his journey from a person who wants to take revenge for his first love and ending up falling for the one whom h used to get his revenge...his journey is weird but beautiful
"Bhaiii"his trance broke by uttara voice who come in his room "yess "he turn smiling toward her
"Bhaii"uttara said and look at his face confused"are u crying "she ask and he nod in no "just overwhelmed that finally its happening"he said and uttara hug him "i am happy for u bhai "she said ...
"Now lets go guest started to come "she said when they both noticed laksh standing at the door "wo sanskar"he said being awkward when sanskar goes to him and hug him "thank u "he said and laksh close his smile but tried to smile ...
"Lets go now "he said and sanskar nod

Downstairs
"Oye sanskar stop staring at door bhabhi will come ..dont be desperate"his friend said,he glare him ...
"Ishaan stop teasing him ..he is not desperate he is super desperate "neil said coming toward them and both laugh Aishwarya come and smile at them"stop teasing him u all "she said and sanskar your wait is over look "she said pointing at the door where gadodia come and there she is standing looking so gorgeous like her bride wearing peach lehenga ... sanskar take a breath heavily and realise that hsi heart is beating fast all his friends and family gies to welcome them and here he is standing puting his hand on his heart trying to control it .....
Ragini look everywhere and find him looking at her ..but his expression is weird she gets confuse when
"Sanskar is gone by looking at u "zoya whisper in ragini ears who come for her engagement and ragini blush hard ..
"Chalei "they listen family voice and enter inside ... everyone make ragini sit in stage and here sanskar come sitting beside her but doesn't look at her ... because if he will look at her he will surely get lost again and will embarrassed himself for sure

"So start the function "uttara announced when suddenly light gets off"ye kya hua "ap asked tensed
Here sanskar immediately hold ragini hand as he knows she is scared of darkness ...

"I will check"laksh said and about to go when spot light fell and there swara is standing ...
Munda thoda offbeat hai
Par kudiyan de naal bahut sweet hai
Munda thoda offbeat hai
Par kudiyan de naal bahut sweet hai
"Swara goes toward sanskar and walk around him ..all smile looking at her
Dhongi sa yeh bada dheeth hai
Viral ho gaya yeh Tweet
Par fool wool karne mein cool
Tu badi tezz kataari hai
Shagan teri ki, lagan teri ki
Humne kardi tayaari hai
Swara dance and ishaan join her